How much calories should I bump up to during pct after a cutting cycle

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Hello guys , this is my first post
I have done 3 moderate steroid cycles before, but I'm interested in doing Bill Robert'a 2 week cycle. Since I'm not a fan of long recovery

Weight:185lb
Body fat %: 15
Training consistently since 16

So I plan to pin
Day 1-13 Tren Ace: 75mg a day
Day 1-14 test prop 150 mg a week
-I like to run my test low because my hair gets killed on high test , but is unaffected by tren
Caber 1mg every 3 days
Arimidex I have on hand, just in case if I do get estrogen sides

Pct
day 15 clomid 300mg
Then 3 weeks of clomid 50mg a day

I've been cutting a month on 2,400 calories and plan to cut for the 2 weeks on cycle at 2,400 calories. My question is during pct should I reverse diet and add 150 calories a week or should I just go straight to maintenance calories during pct to avoid fat gain. Thank you for your feedback

Side note - I will be getting blood work before and after the two week cycle to see where my hormones are at , if anyone else is interested in doing two week cycles

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
I would reverse diet, especially since tren lowers t3 during cycle so if im not mistaken its easier to gain fat in pct. Someone else please correct me if im mistaken.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand this cyle but I am curious of what others have to say about it...

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That might be the shortest cycle I’ve ever seen. Not sure a cycle like that would do very much

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Hello guys , this is my first post
I have done 3 moderate steroid cycles before, but I'm interested in doing Bill Robert'a 2 week cycle. Since I'm not a fan of long recovery

Weight:185lb
Body fat %: 15
Training consistently since 16

So I plan to pin
Day 1-13 Tren Ace: 75mg a day
Day 1-14 test prop 150 mg a week
-I like to run my test low because my hair gets killed on high test , but is unaffected by tren
Caber 1mg every 3 days
Arimidex I have on hand, just in case if I do get estrogen sides

Pct
day 15 clomid 300mg
Then 3 weeks of clomid 50mg a day

I've been cutting a month on 2,400 calories and plan to cut for the 2 weeks on cycle at 2,400 calories. My question is during pct should I reverse diet and add 150 calories a week or should I just go straight to maintenance calories during pct to avoid fat gain. Thank you for your feedback

Side note - I will be getting blood work before and after the two week cycle to see where my hormones are at , if anyone else is interested in doing two week cycles
I agree with above responses. Shortest cycle ever. A waste of money in my opinion. Not only is the cycle too short, and test dosage too low, but In my opinion, you’re using the wrong ester of test (unless you plan on pinning .5 cc every other day). Why would you not run cyp, or E? 1 shot a week. And this cycle is so short, that you’re just making your hormones yo-yo. Not good.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have no idea what this cycle is tbh, your pct is longer than the cycle and clomid at 50ed for the full 3 weeks is higher than ive seen others do off of much longer runs - im interested to see what others who know more than me say.

Regarding the calories my logic says that reverse dieting is clearly the way to go but i have no idea what impact a 2 week run would have on that.

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Thank you for all the answers guys, I'm just going to cut another 3-4 pounds , then reverse diet till I reach maintance calories . Then I'll utilize the 2 week cycle on by going on a 250 calorie surplus. The theory is that you'll gain 2 pounds of lean mass within in those two weeks and have a rapid recovery for only being on for those two weeks and be able to keep the gains , then you take 4 weeks off (pct) two week cycle again add another 2 lbs then pct . I'm just looking to add another 10 pounds of muscle over the year instead of gaining 30-40lbs and then having to go thru long recovery periods

Mtaveras14

Mtaveras14

Awards
Also its also to prevents your lipids from becoming messed up

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Thank you for all the answers guys, I'm just going to cut another 3-4 pounds , then reverse diet till I reach maintance calories . Then I'll utilize the 2 week cycle on by going on a 250 calorie surplus. The theory is that you'll gain 2 pounds of lean mass within in those two weeks and have a rapid recovery for only being on for those two weeks and be able to keep the gains , then you take 4 weeks off (pct) two week cycle again add another 2 lbs then pct . I'm just looking to add another 10 pounds of muscle over the year instead of gaining 30-40lbs and then having to go thru long recovery periods

??*♂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you mind me asking which brand of clomid you use?? I’m looking to invest some money and shares in whichever company produces your clomid is looking like a good bet hehe

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Do you mind me asking which brand of clomid you use?? I’m looking to invest some money and shares in whichever company produces your clomid is looking like a good bet hehe
Lol. Spread the love when you find out!! No holding out!!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The caber is high too. Just do a low test cycle and you don't need to jump on tren right now. Do some easier cycle.