How much AI if any of 200mg of test a week

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone,

Title pretty much says it all. Currently started TRT a little over a month ago.

Currently on .25mg of adex 2x per week and
200mg of test (100mg pinned 2x per week)

Started getting some weird nip sensitivity and puffiness (nips hurt) Also seem to be feeling a little watery and lethargic.

Thinking this is the onset of gyno. Going to increase dosage soon go see if i can get it reduced.

How much AI do you guys use on a dose like this?

Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion 0.25mg is a pretty negligible dose for arimidex, these are typically sold as 1mg tabs (pharma) and if anything split 0.5mg x2/wk.

Of course, some guys dont need an AI at all on 200mg test, so no absolutes here. But again, to me 0.25mg adex is like, I dunno, 3mg aromasin. Tiny to the point of meh.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have you gotten any bloodwork done? Or are you just self prescribing a high TRT dose and planning on taking anastrazole for the rest of your life?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Have you gotten any bloodwork done? Or are you just self prescribing a high TRT dose and planning on taking anastrazole for the rest of your life?
Yes. I’m on dr perscribed TRT. I haven’t gotten follow up bloodwork yet from them but my initial labs e was 16pg.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes. I’m on dr perscribed TRT. I haven’t gotten follow up bloodwork yet from them but my initial labs e was 16pg.
Was the 16pg from before TRT? Because that is quite low. Anastrazole is not the best thing to take long term, but atleast you are doing it under a Dr.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I take 200 mg/week, prescribed by a doctor, and pin once a week for trt when not on cycle and have never needed an ai for my trt dose.
How did you arrive at 200 mg/week?
I went through months of bloodwork and adjustments before going that high. Most people dont need that much.
If you need an ai at 200, maybe that's a lil high for your body.
Gotta get bloods done to be sure.

Captain_Action

Awards
I’m good with 300mg/wk test e with 25mg proviron ed. Depends on YOUR physiology but you might not need AI at 200.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
160mg a week puts me right at the top of range and no ai (e also high but in range).

pissing in the wind without bloods though tbh bro

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use 1mg on 200mg Test C a week, it kept my estro fairly low (not too low), without it my estro got high (a couple of points over the recommended limit), so it looks like I need a AI. A friend of mine is the same.

To OP, find what works for you through bloodwork, it impossible to guess, everyone is different.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to take .5 mgs of Arimidex per week with 100 mgs of test to keep my E2 at the low mid 20’s range.

Bloods are the way to go. You can’t gamble on sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to take .5 mgs of Arimidex per week with 100 mgs of test to keep my E2 at the low mid 20’s range.

Bloods are the way to go. You can’t gamble on sides.
amazing how differently people react to drugs....even at 200mg per week for 8 years my estrogen never went high.

and you are absolutely correct, this is why bloods are so important--my estrogen didn't get high but my blood count did.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
amazing how differently people react to drugs....even at 200mg per week for 8 years my estrogen never went high.

and you are absolutely correct, this is why bloods are so important--my estrogen didn't get high but my blood count did.
I was on a 200mg every week for a 10 week cycle and my nips felt just like the OP. I took AI (exemstane) only as needed but really fluffed it off and when I went for PCT my gyno kinda went nuts and now I'm having a tough time keeping it under control.