How many times have you been scammed online? I’m in the UK and have been stung twice this week!

Doorstepdaz

Doorstepdaz

Awards
Am I the unluckiest guy ever? Two times this week I’ve been scammed and lost money. Anyone else have issues like this? I’ve been out the game a couple of years but never used to have any trouble

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Am I the unluckiest guy ever? Two times this week I’ve been scammed and lost money. Anyone else have issues like this? I’ve been out the game a couple of years but never used to have any trouble
buying what bro?

im also in the U.K., not had an issue for 3 + years (and even then it was bunk test which is random AF and bunk sd from pred)

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
At least once, if I remember right. For some "cheque drops" - price was waay too good to be true

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
Are you dealing with friends of friends here or what? I've went through China with zero issues except the time I had half a kilo of TNE discovered. I didn't respond to that confiscation.

Aren't the british a bit more lax on the whole steroid thing generally? The last time I looked they still allowed more "prohormones" than we do but I don't know if that's still the case.

Having spent a lot of time there I felt they let adults make adult decisions a bit more over there as to what they do with their body.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you dealing with friends of friends here or what? I've went through China with zero issues except the time I had half a kilo of TNE discovered. I didn't respond to that confiscation.

Aren't the british a bit more lax on the whole steroid thing generally? The last time I looked they still allowed more "prohormones" than we do but I don't know if that's still the case.

Having spent a lot of time there I felt they let adults make adult decisions a bit more over there as to what they do with their body.
generally it’s easy easier for us here than the us or some other European countries. Steroids are class C here. Basically not an offence to possess (for personal use) but they do go after the UGL’s and dealers.

lots of substances (ph’s and stuff like SD) is legal otc here as well, that’s simply as they haven’t got round to banning it yet.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
generally it’s easy easier for us here than the us or some other European countries. Steroids are class C here. Basically not an offence to possess (for personal use) but they do go after the UGL’s and dealers.

lots of substances (ph’s and stuff like SD) is legal otc here as well, that’s simply as they haven’t got round to banning it yet.
Do brick and mortar shoppes over there sell SD and things like that to walk-in traffic?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do brick and mortar shoppes over there sell SD and things like that to walk-in traffic?
yeah bro. Predator used to have a shop 30 mins from my house.

its still niche. As in only supplement stores would have it, they aren’t in Tesco’s and that but yeah there are shops you can walk in and buy SD

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah bro. Predator used to have a shop 30 mins from my house.

its still niche. As in only supplement stores would have it, they aren’t in Tesco’s and that but yeah there are shops you can walk in and buy SD
Kind of insane, but kind of cool

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had bunk ass lgd from alphaform labs, bunk SD, bunk trenavar, saw a guy on ebay selling winny, var etc thought what the hell why not, it never came and for the first time ever ebay sided with the seller

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had bunk ass lgd from alphaform labs, bunk SD, bunk trenavar, saw a guy on ebay selling winny, var etc thought what the hell why not, it never came and for the first time ever ebay sided with the seller
LOL.

What was their response to the fact that you never received a package after payment?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well ****... you like to take risks..

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've done all my UGL transactions f2f 👀

Edit: Not that many/frequent actions tho as for most here

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to find a legit source here. Hang around, make some friends, and you'll find a legit source with quality products. BH is a good site to start.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For once GNC had something worth buying for.
I know this is going way off topic, but I will always have fond memories of GNC.

Worked there my junior & senior year of high school. Quickly formed a close friendship with the store manager. Any time he needed gas/lunch money he'd have me pick an item in the store and he'd cut me a deal. A "deal" normally consisted of him dropping said product on the ground and saying "Damaged product, can't sell that!" I'd hand him a $10 or $20 and that was that. My closet was FULL of supplements. My parents were concerned, to say the least. But man, do I miss paying $10 for a tub of OG SizeOn or $20 for a 5 lb tub of whey.. Haven't been to a GNC since.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know this is going way off topic, but I will always have fond memories of GNC.

Worked there my junior & senior year of high school. Quickly formed a close friendship with the store manager. Any time he needed gas/lunch money he'd have me pick an item in the store and he'd cut me a deal. A "deal" normally consisted of him dropping said product on the ground and saying "Damaged product, can't sell that!" I'd hand him a $10 or $20 and that was that. My closet was FULL of supplements. My parents were concerned, to say the least. But man, do I miss paying $10 for a tub of OG SizeOn or $20 for a 5 lb tub of whey.. Haven't been to a GNC since.
Lmao that’s an horrible manager from a business POV but god damn that’s a good manager for the staff hahaha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I had a manager in the pub I used to work in a bit like that. He’d add a load of beer onto the ullage and we’d pay him 50% direct for it.......no wonder I ended up an alcoholic 😂

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a manager in the pub I used to work in a bit like that. He’d add a load of beer onto the ullage and we’d pay him 50% direct for it.......no wonder I ended up an alcoholic 😂
Haha, Gotta love the insider hookups!

Lmao that’s an horrible manager from a business POV but god damn that’s a good manager for the staff hahaha
We all loved working there. I ended up enlisting in the military and shortly after leaving, most of the staff at the store was fired for theft :LOL:

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL.

What was their response to the fact that you never received a package after payment?
I had already told em that in the original complaint, said they'd investigate blablabla, then they come back with case closed and i couldn't even appeal because the listing then ceased to exist with no trace of the sale, i think they knew what it was and thought it serves him right for trying to buy dodgy sh!t on our platform