How many run GW or MK 677 in PCT?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, approaching my pct after another test, tbol, and anavar cycle. Im just scared the gym is going to be a struggle bus and ill have no motivation after all drugs clear.

Last pct wasnt really all that rough, but this one i ran high doses. I feel at least adding Gw and MK 677 will be motivating knowing my body still wants to progress on these drugs instead of regress *to an extent*.

Do a lot of you guys do this or just stick to serms and otc products? Any tips for getting through pct are appreciated (and ARA is out of the question as my body doesnt respond well to it and laxogenin/ epichatin didnt do a thing for me)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m using them both in pct now and I can’t say for sure how much of a difference they make. I take mk for better sleep and gw for lipids. Neither really for performance. I don’t know how much they’ll help with what you’re looking for, but I figure they can’t hurt.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use both. Mainly mk-677. Helps me keep my strength and other benefits.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mk677 will significantly decrease the chance of adding fat considering you've used it long enough and your diet is in check.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Use both, like both, will use both again.