How many of you have ran oral Tren?

xTrick

Awards
Hey guys, just looking to get some info here.
I plan on starting a cycle of oral Tr3n soon and read that it gives great strength gains and I've got most of my supps and support products on my checklist but just wanna see if I have everything down.

I plan on using the OL Tr3N (30mg caps)
My first question is that I believe I read that tr3n can be extended up to 8 weeks instead of the normal 6 for PHs. Is this true or is the information I had wrong? Secondly, I would like to know what kind of sides you faced with Tr3n, many users say that they've experienced a lot of night sweats and aggression issues but what else would you have to say about it? How does Tr3n affect the skin (primarily concerned with bacne)? Also, what were your results with your tr3n cycle? Did you stack it with anything else or run it solo?
As of now this is what I have on the list.

On Cycle:
OL TR3N (2x bottles) 60/90/90/90/90/90/120/120 *if I run it this way, I will have enough for 8 weeks*
Ar1maCare Pro (2x bottles) *4caps a day*
Glucosamine Chondritin Joint Support-as directed on bottle
Multivitamin
Fish Oils
Taurine-3-5g daily.

PCT:
Clomid-50-50-25-25 for 4 weeks
Sup3r PCT- 4/4/3/3/2/1
Inhibit P(not quite sure yet, but assuming as directed on bottle)
DAA-3g a day
ECA Stack(don't plan on using this during cycle, only pct, primarily bc of concerns with blood pressure)

I plan on using this for my cutting phase and want to use Tr3n to gain strength while still losing weight. Also, not quite sure whether or not I should cycle creatine on this as it would not hurt, but just wondering if it would cause me to bloat or anything?
I also had read up that some users have used Exemstane(not sure if I spelled that right) but is this necessary on this cycle? Am I missing out on anything? Are there any issues with what I've set up? Any feedback would greatly benefit me.
Thank you!

xTrick

Awards
forgot to add this in! Also anyone have info on whether or not prami is beneficial during this cycle

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran Tren with Msten for 6 weeks. You could run it for 8 just fine if you wanted. I was bulking and gained a lean 15-20 pounds coming out of a mini cut. I believe it was the Tren that helped keep it lean. I didn't notice any side effects really. My girlfriend said I was more irritable and moody but I didn't really notice it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You'll need prolactin support on cycle (at least inhibit p, wouldn't hurt to have prami/caber on hand).

I like to make sure to have reduce xt for cortisol control in pct as well. I ran IM tren and pct was a nightmare. Obviously ph is not gonna be as bad but can still make a mess

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh yeah I forgot I ran Inhibit P throughout. I also had a lump appear on my nipple in the middle of the cycle but I hit it with some Nolva a couple days and it got rid of it and I also picked up some Aromasin and ran that throughout the rest of the cycle and during PCT.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I ran Tren for about 3 days unfortunately had to cut it and switch to Trest because I was having an allergic reaction but those 3 days were amazing... I might be a lucky one that is allergic to a compound but I'm hoping it was just the filler. Pick up some inhibit P and you should be straight but like Boone said prami would be good to have on hand.

xTrick

Awards
You'll need prolactin support on cycle (at least inhibit p, wouldn't hurt to have prami/caber on hand).

I like to make sure to have reduce xt for cortisol control in pct as well. I ran IM tren and pct was a nightmare. Obviously ph is not gonna be as bad but can still make a mess
Thanks booneman77, should I run inhibit p throughout the cycle or only during pct? I noticed that you said reduce xt in pct so i'll get that as well. Also, I've heard of prami but what exactly does it do? Since you stated to have it on hand, when would I be using this? Just trynna get all the info I need thanks!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mmmmm tren.....
Just wrapped up 7 weeks of OL tr3n and it was amazing like always. You will sweat your ass off at night but the strength gains and the leaning effect are unbelievable. Good luck! Looks like a fun little cycle

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I prefer caber, as prami can be harsh. Never ran the prohormone tren. But I'm running methyl tren, which is in another ball park I could imagine. Slight insomnia, strength improvements and aggression while in gym went up. I do get a bit more aggravated at small things but I can control myself

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks booneman77, should I run inhibit p throughout the cycle or only during pct? I noticed that you said reduce xt in pct so i'll get that as well. Also, I've heard of prami but what exactly does it do? Since you stated to have it on hand, when would I be using this? Just trynna get all the info I need thanks!
run inhibit p ON cycle, as well as into pct. On cycle prolactin support will keep you from getting prolactin sides. Prami is just a stronger, pharma type prolactin control. It can have some nasty sides (general sickness etc) on its own so I only would use it if you MUST

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I prefer caber, as prami can be harsh. Never ran the prohormone tren. But I'm running methyl tren, which is in another ball park I could imagine. Slight insomnia, strength improvements and aggression while in gym went up. I do get a bit more aggravated at small things but I can control myself
The only problem with caber is its excessively hard to find, expensive when you do, and often fake. Prami is the "safer" option just due to availablity, but you're totally right that many have nasty sides from prami at first

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mod edit: I wasn't asking for sources bud.... I mean in the states or?? and what dosage you using?

SquatsAndOats

Awards

Why was pct bad bro?,

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Im on 180mg right now. I thought it kinda sucked but I looked at the scale for the first time in like a month and I'm 215. I started 5 weeks ago at 195. Also on prop and tbol. I,would say a prolactin lowering supplement is necessary. Idk how strong the otc ones but on 1mg of research prami my prolactin was on the low side but still in range. This prami feels strong too. I don't really like taking it cause sides are getting to me but its better than leaky nips

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why was pct bad bro?,
Lethargy was unreal, lack of libido, loss of strength as well as the night sweats. Didn't feel anywhere near normal or recovered for almost 8 week post cycle. It was a cutting cycle so I expected to lose strength and I actually kept all of the 3lb I gained in a deficit but I just felt like garbage forever. If I ran it again I would load up with cort and prolactin support as those were where I seemed to miss out with a basic ai/serm only pct. IMO tren required a lot more to help

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Lethargy was unreal, lack of libido, loss of strength as well as the night sweats. Didn't feel anywhere near normal or recovered for almost 8 week post cycle. It was a cutting cycle so I expected to lose strength and I actually kept all of the 3lb I gained in a deficit but I just felt like garbage forever. If I ran it again I would load up with cort and prolactin support as those were where I seemed to miss out with a basic ai/serm only pct. IMO tren required a lot more to help
Do you think your AI/SERMS were bunk? I might get some reduce xt or something for cortisol. I was really hoping I wouldn't need to use prami in pct.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you think your AI/SERMS were bunk? I might get some reduce xt or something for cortisol. I was really hoping I wouldn't need to use prami in pct.
No, I know that they were good to go, just was much rougher than any pct I have done. I've used the same ones (even the same caps) after a trest cycle and felt like gold the entire time. Tren was just rough on me.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're jsut running the PH tren, you should be fine with inhibit p. oral is not even close to IM as far as potency so that's wh mine was so nasty.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im on 180mg right now. I thought it kinda sucked but I looked at the scale for the first time in like a month and I'm 215. I started 5 weeks ago at 195. Also on prop and tbol. I,would say a prolactin lowering supplement is necessary. Idk how strong the otc ones but on 1mg of research prami my prolactin was on the low side but still in range. This prami feels strong too. I don't really like taking it cause sides are getting to me but its better than leaky nips
1mg of Prami a day for oral Tren? I would say the Prami is underdosed quite a bit..

SquatsAndOats

Awards
1mg of Prami a day for oral Tren? I would say the Prami is underdosed quite a bit..
I mean it very well,could be as I've only ever taken research prami, but I'm taking 180mg oral tren. My prolactin was also at 4.12 I believe on a scale from 4-12 or 15. I had,to start at .2mg and taper up due to sides. Took .5mg the first day and has to miss the gym, started vomiting and went to bed with crazy weird dreams

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean it very well,could be as I've only ever taken research prami, but I'm taking 180mg oral tren. My prolactin was also at 4.12 I believe on a scale from 4-12 or 15. I had,to start at .2mg and taper up due to sides. Took .5mg the first day and has to miss the gym, started vomiting and went to bed with crazy weird dreams
I've never ran it I have just seen that .25-.5 mg was mostly needed for Tren side effects. I think upwards of 1mg and over can raise GH levels if I remember correctly.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I've never ran it I have just seen that .25-.5 mg was mostly needed for Tren side effects. I think upwards of 1mg and over can raise GH levels if I remember correctly.
I probably could do .5 but I have a bunch and it tastes just as bad either way. I also like how it reduces your refractory period to practically nothing

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I probably could do .5 but I have a bunch and it tastes just as bad either way. I also like how it reduces your refractory period to practically nothing
I've thought about running some just for this reason alone. Lol

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I've thought about running some just for this reason alone. Lol
I did up to 3mg for a while off cycle for that and the gh boost. It was,noticeable but the taste was ****ing terrible. Idk why my RC changed their formula to whatever it is because I can barely stomach it

xTrick

Awards
run inhibit p ON cycle, as well as into pct. On cycle prolactin support will keep you from getting prolactin sides. Prami is just a stronger, pharma type prolactin control. It can have some nasty sides (general sickness etc) on its own so I only would use it if you MUST
How many caps of Inhibit P should I run a day? and Should I start Prami from the beginning of my cycle and throughout PCT just to be on the safe side at .25mg everyday or only when necessary?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
How many caps of Inhibit P should I run a day? and Should I start Prami from the beginning of my cycle and throughout PCT just to be on the safe side at .25mg everyday or only when necessary?
If you run inhibit p don't bother with prami. I would start at .2mg and slowly taper up to .5mg. Prami has an 8hr half life so ED is usually the protocol, though I miss a dose sometimes and I don't notice anything.

Also take,it before bed on a full stomach.

xTrick

Awards
If you run inhibit p don't bother with prami. I would start at .2mg and slowly taper up to .5mg. Prami has an 8hr half life so ED is usually the protocol, though I miss a dose sometimes and I don't notice anything.

Also take,it before bed on a full stomach.
Thank you SquatsAndOats, I'm also a bit confused about how I should dose Reduce XT for cortisol control in my PCT?
Any suggestions?
I think I've seen some users run it for 6 weeks at 0/0/3/3/3/3
Not quite sure if this is correct though? Any thoughts?
As my cycle will be 8 weeks long, would a PCT run for 6 weeks be good or should it be longer?
I also read that the length of the cycle should be the same for the PCT.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Thank you SquatsAndOats, I'm also a bit confused about how I should dose Reduce XT for cortisol control in my PCT?
Any suggestions?
I think I've seen some users run it for 6 weeks at 0/0/3/3/3/3
Not quite sure if this is correct though? Any thoughts?
As my cycle will be 8 weeks long, would a PCT run for 6 weeks be good or should it be longer?
I also read that the length of the cycle should be the same for the PCT.
Never used reduce xt. The one guy with abs in his avi has,used it though. Pct is usually 4 weeks of serm, then maybe an AI for a little longer or cortisol sups a little longer too. Make sure you taper your AI and SERM. I think you're confusing pct time with time off cycle. Usually time off cycle before another cycle is tike on cycle plus pct so 8 week cycle plus 4 weeks pct equals 12 weeks off after pct before another cycle

xTrick

Awards
Never used reduce xt. The one guy with abs in his avi has,used it though. Pct is usually 4 weeks of serm, then maybe an AI for a little longer or cortisol sups a little longer too. Make sure you taper your AI and SERM. I think you're confusing pct time with time off cycle. Usually time off cycle before another cycle is tike on cycle plus pct so 8 week cycle plus 4 weeks pct equals 12 weeks off after pct before another cycle
Oh makes sense, I'll stick to a total of 6 weeks then with 4 weeks on Serm and AI for the full 6 weeks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Squats pretty much covered it all for ya. For reduce xt, I usually run it just like you laid out.

Either prami OR inhibit p. Not both. I usually get both, start with inhibit p from the start of the cycle through the first at least two, maybe 3 weeks of pct. if prolactin sides should show up, the prami is your backup plan.