How many MCGs is in 10IUs

Kolorado

Awards
My vile is 5mg and it’s mixed with 2 1/2ML of bacteriostatic water. Would 10IU be like 100mcg or 200mcg?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My vile is 5mg and it’s mixed with 2 1/2ML of bacteriostatic water. Would 10IU be like 100mcg or 200mcg?
I remember these questions from school .....
The teacher would include information you didn't even need, and in the end, didn't include all the information necessary to answer the question.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An IU varies from compound to compound.
You didn't even tell us what compound you're using, much less how much of the compound you included.

... For future reference, don't make things more difficult for yourself by including "1/2" mls.

Kolorado

Awards
An IU varies from compound to compound.
You didn't even tell us what compound you're using, much less how much of the compound you included.

... For future reference, don't make things more difficult for yourself by including "1/2" mls.
My bad, it’s BPC-157

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UIs should be measured as UIs. You can't convert mcg to UI, because each compound is different. It's like 500mg of vitamin is a different amount of 500mg of vitmain a.

So, you need to think about how many UI you want to inject.