How many fucking times do I gotta tell myself

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’ll make more gains eating enough food on no orals than taking orals and not eating enough this **** will not stick in my head

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't beat yourself up. All you can do is learn from this and move forward with what works best for you. If you find yourself tempted, consider posting here or coming back to look at this post first. That might be enough to remind you.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Don't beat yourself up. All you can do is learn from this and move forward with what works best for you. If you find yourself tempted, consider posting here or coming back to look at this post first. That might be enough to remind you.
That was actually a very nice post! Lol thank you

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was actually a very nice post! Lol thank you
You caught me on a good day. Seriously though, we've all been there. You hit a plateau or for whatever reason try something to help and it doesn't and it feels like you wasted time and money. That can be frustrating as hell.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You and just about anyone that has been at this awhile. Anytime I hear about plateaus or stagnation, I always ask about food intake first and it's almost always overestimated and when increased, there is immediate benefit.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same boat as you. I’ve learned my lessons tho no more than 1 hard methyls a year and maybe another easier 1 but nothing else. 3 weeks ago I dropped dbol because I felt like **** 7 days in, was tempted to push through it but lesson was learned so I just dropped the oral. I’m up 6-7 lbs without it. Injectables only is always better than not eating enough on orals.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sides were you seeing? I only run test and blast a few times a year, so curious on the dbol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What sides were you seeing? I only run test and blast a few times a year, so curious on the dbol.
Ah you really shouldn’t worry about sides dbol is a wonderful drug it’s just I had my share of oral runs this year and did a superdrol 4 weeks cycle about 2 months prior to dbol so it was really just me taxing my body/liver too much rather than the compound itself. I just couldn’t eat and was extremely nauseous.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll make more gains eating enough food on no orals than taking orals and not eating enough this **** will not stick in my head
Try eating peanuts. It is a high calorie, low carb, non junk, healthy fat, protein filled food that I find I can get myself to eat even on a methyl. One serving is like just a handful and doesn’t take much time to eat and has 170 calories so I find am able to force myself to eat them even with a dead appetite.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Try eating peanuts. It is a high calorie, low carb, non junk, healthy fat, protein filled food that I find I can get myself to eat even on a methyl. One serving is like just a handful and doesn’t take much time to eat and has 170 calories so I find am able to force myself to eat them even with a dead appetite.
I’ve been throwing peanut butter in the blender

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whole wheat bagels with zero calorie spray butter is also good and tastes like your eating junk food.