How low did your HDL go on DMZ?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got done with a cycle that included a stack of 3 Sarms (S23 at 30 mg, Rad 140 at 30 mg, Ostarine at 25 mg) and Epi Andro at 1000 mg. My HDL dropped to the low 20s (lab draw taken 2 days after cycle). I am curious how this level compares to how low HDL might drop on a solo DMZ run as I was thinking of running it some day. For those of you who have run DMZ solo and had lipids tested right after the cycle, how low did your HDL drop? Please include dosage and cycle length in your reply.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump, anyone? I am sure someone on here
who ran this methylated designer steroid must have been smart enough to follow up with post cycle lipid blood tests.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump, anyone? I am sure someone on here
who ran this methylated designer steroid must have been smart enough to follow up with post cycle lipid blood tests.
My HDL only dropped to 37 after 5 weeks; Liver tests were all in range. Labs taken last day of cycle.
Went from 235 to 249lb; strength came on crazy fast with that stuff.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My HDL only dropped to 37 after 5 weeks; Liver tests were all in range. Labs taken last day of cycle.
Went from 235 to 249lb; strength came on crazy fast with that stuff.
Wow that is really good man, only a drop to 37! My HDL on 4 Sarms and prohormones dropped to the low 20s. Do you know what your HDL was before the cycle? What were you taking for lipid support?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow that is really good man, only a drop to 37! My HDL on 4 Sarms and prohormones dropped to the low 20s. Do you know what your HDL was before the cycle? What were you taking for lipid support?
Yea, usually runs in the 40's. Two caps of fish oil a day, along with NAC. I think a lot of lipid issues are d/t inadequate liver support causing impaired lipid metabolism.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, let’s not forget that a poor lipid profile is not in itself a health risk in any way. However if you also have poor calcium metabolism and an abundance of calcium in the blood, as well as low vitamin K, then you may be causing plaque buildup in the arteries.

The real factor here is the unknown. Very hard to know whether you are or aren’t clogging your arteries, lipid profile isn’t really the oculus to do it but it is what we try to use.