how long will low-no carb work before taking a break

skratch

Awards
Iv been on an low to no carb diet for 1.5 months now.At first I was just pissed and almost called it quits,but then I felt ok and lost a little weight.

I weigh myself every 2 weeks,I started at 258,I dropped 5 lbs the first week,then another 5 2 weeks later.After another 2 weeks it was 8 more lost.

At that point is when I really got motivated and started some cardio.So far Im down 21 lbs with no cardio.

my supps were 6-10 tabs of triac and I just added eca and clen to it as well.Going back and forth with low dosses.

The first 20 is basically all diet and triac,I just started the clen/ec about 2 weeks ago and plan on running it for another month.

my next weigh in will be oct 30 and want to break 10 more lost on the scale.that is also my last day on triac,that will put me over 2 months on it.I dont want to go anylonger.

Im not taking the same as the stuff that was around back in the day,that stuff was way overdossed,at 2mg/pill is a huge shock on the body,I have the real tabs that are .35mg and at there dosses you cant tell your on it.

for instance 1 old school pill is like me taking 6 of my tabs.I figured if I were to shut down my thyroid I might aswell get something out of it and went for the low dose long term run.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
look into the palumbo diet, very low carb with a once a week cheat meal to replenish glycogen. moderate fats and high protein....very effective and u can do it until you reach your weight loss goals, no time limits

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
first off, please don't take clen and eca at the same time. i bet your beta 2's are so burnt out.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first off, please don't take clen and eca at the same time. i bet your beta 2's are so burnt out.
True, However there are 2 issues with this:

The clen side effects AND ECA side effects at the same time, I'm not very fond of clen but I do run/will go back on my albuterol cycle in 3 days.

The second issue is that he can take ketotifen(better choice due to "possible" anabolic effects or Benadryl(more readily available) to upregulate his beta 2 receptors.

A good indication of burning out is to measure your normal temp 3 times a day waking up, before bed and middle of day for 1 week before taking anything and then everyday on cycle, when the temp starts going back to normal, use ketotifen or benadryl.

Also, Another thing I noticed which is still baffling me:

-A low carb high fat diet works

-A 33.33% (approximate) all macro diet works best with albuterol.

I think this might be because albuterol is supposed to free fat from the body and increase metabolism, but the added fat doesn't help when using it, so a lower fat(not low fat, still higher than average, but not keto high) works best in my experience.

Also, the whole refeed/low cal/refeed/low cal approach doesn't work for me, 1-3 meals a day with good food choices is working fine for my cutting phase.

Skratch, I dunno what triac is but if it's a stimulant, I would cut out all stimulant/supps drugs for 2 weeks, run ketotifen or benadryl the third week and then start fresh, I would also increase Iodine intake (potassium iodide) and Vitamin D (10,000 IUs) during day hours (spread out) and make sure everything else is in check.

skratch

Awards
well there not,Im taking 10mg methly ephedra with 10 mg caf and one clen tab every other day.

I think the most I ever took in one day was 3 e tabs with 2 2mcg clen tabs and I barely felt anything and was threw out the day.

very low dosses and I even took a day off yesterday with no headaches.

its the triac and no carbs that is cutting me up.the ec and clen is there to give me a boost so I dont pass out at work.

ThomasRivera

ThomasRivera

Awards
  • Established
As for your question in your title. Low carb diets work as long as your on them. At the very rudimentary the only differences between low carb diets and carbed up diets are that low carb diets burn fat as the primary source of fuel, glycogen levels are depleted until you carb up. As long as your calorie intake, caloric variance, bulking and cutting schemes, training, macro intake and everything is in order it works. Some people bulk and cut on CKD all year long.