How long to wait

Jedi_cali

Awards
What's up everyone, So as far as I know you are supposed to wait an equal amount of time between cycles.

E.g. if you do 8 weeks on an oral, You wait 8 weeks until you do it again.

However.

Does that time include the pct as well?

So I did 6 weeks tbol and then 3 weeks pct. (9 weeks total)

Should I be waiting 9 weeks until I can run it again or 6 weeks?

Thanks people!!

Jedi_cali

Awards
Great. Just wanted to double check thanks mate.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Time on+pct is the general rule of thumb, but I recommend taking at least an extra month off on top of this. Reason being is that everyone is different; some people may return to homeostasis in a month, while others may take upwards of a year. Cycling on and off without properly allowing the body to return to normal would result in permanent suppression.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Time on+pct is the general rule of thumb, but I recommend taking at least an extra month off on top of this. Reason being is that everyone is different; some people may return to homeostasis in a month, while others may take upwards of a year. Cycling on and off without properly allowing the body to return to normal would result in permanent suppression.
My friend has ran the standard 10-13 week cycle. He's thinking about running a 8 month cycle, would that put him at risk for permanent suppression?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My friend has ran the standard 10-13 week cycle. He's thinking about running a 8 month cycle, would that put him at risk for permanent suppression?
8 months is insanely long lol. I wouldn’t do it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats some pretty stupid advice above, unless it is just a ball park guess. You don't go back on, until your blood work tells you its okay to go back on..

When your,

CBC
CMP
GGT
Lipids
Total + Free Test
Estrogen
Prolactin

Check out normal, then its time.. very well may be 9 weeks, it may not. If your crit hasn't fallen, you don't want to hop back up just yet. If your LFTs or RFTs are not balanced yet, you don't want to go back on, even if your hormone panel is fine. All that blood work costs like $100 without insurance.. no excuses not to get it done..