how long should I wait to run another PH cycle?

hokiefan23

Awards
I was on epistane for 5 weeks and had a great time on it. My plan was to run for 6 weeks but the sides became so unbearable that I had to go right into pct after 5 weeks. Joints were dry and brittle. I ran nolva for 5 weeks as well. I did a week of low dosage and the went to 20/20/10/10. I bounced back super fast and I feel like my natural test is higher than it was before starting my cycle. My libido is 3 times higher now than it was on cycle. It's insane. Anyways, I'm not planning on running it anytime soon. I stocked up right before the ban and can run at least 2 more cycles. Right now I'm doing a cut because I got pretty chubby on epi. I went from 190 to 215 and gained some muscle but fat as well because I ate everything in sight without counting my macros. Now I'm at 193 and I've retained quite a bit of muscle from it. Anyways the next cycle is going to be responsible but should I wait til the fall / winter to re bulk with epi?

hokiefan23

Awards
Sorry for any spelling errors ... autocorrect on my phone likes to have fun

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait at least 8-9 weeks. Time on + PCT= amount of time off. Cut down to <15% body fat before cycling again for a better cycle.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I would wait at least 8-9 weeks. Time on + PCT= amount of time off. Cut down to <15% body fat before cycling again for a better cycle.
Great rule of thumb right there. If you wanted OP, get bloods done to see where your body really is. That would tell a better story.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great rule of thumb right there. If you wanted OP, get bloods done to see where your body really is. That would tell a better story.
^^^agree with Canes325. Just because you feel great immediately after PCT doesn't mean everything is back to normal yet. Only way to tell is labs. I just had mine done before starting again. You can get it done with no insurance for less than 60 by scheduling online and going to the nearest Labcorp. Epi is notorious for causing rebound gyno months after so be aware and watch for telltale signs.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That protocol actually is very old and came from back when we never ran oral only cycles and a minimum cycle was 8 weeks.

So your body always got at least a,3 month break from hormonals. With these new oral only cycles I feel it sd hold be time off = 2x on plus pct because otherwise your liver isn't getting the same amount of time to heal.

Example I run a,12 week cycle of test and 4 week kickstart of dbol. By the time I run my next cycle my kidneys and liver will have had 24 weeks between methyls.

But a 6 week cycle of epi, msten etc using time on plus pct my liver kidneys etc only get 10 week break

hokiefan23

Awards
I had gyno issues before and epi took them down. I've been off since the first week of April and my breasts have shrunken more since I've been off. No bounceback so far. I definitely want to get blood work and I have insurance but doubt it will cover it. I figured I would stay off cycle because my test is really high and I'm 22. Probably too young to mess with this stuff. Anyways before I did epi I had low test naturally but it feels like I'm going through puberty again now that I'm off.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That protocol actually is very old and came from back when we never ran oral only cycles and a minimum cycle was 8 weeks.

So your body always got at least a,3 month break from hormonals. With these new oral only cycles I feel it sd hold be time off = 2x on plus pct because otherwise your liver isn't getting the same amount of time to heal.

Example I run a,12 week cycle of test and 4 week kickstart of dbol. By the time I run my next cycle my kidneys and liver will have had 24 weeks between methyls.

But a 6 week cycle of epi, msten etc using time on plus pct my liver kidneys etc only get 10 week break
Right on man. So your saying you think an 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT should have 12 week time off? Also would you ever take less time? For example you had bloods tested a month after PCT and everything came back optimal? Would you consider starting sooner or do you adhere to that protocol strictly?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right on man. So your saying you think an 4 week cycle + 4 week PCT should have 12 week time off? Also would you ever take less time? For example you had bloods tested a month after PCT and everything came back optimal? Would you consider starting sooner or do you adhere to that protocol strictly?
If your going to pct Id stick to the longer just because I feel pct isn't just about getting your hormone levels back to normal you want them to stabilize. There's no use to doing a pct to get to normal just to crash them back down right away. It's not good to yoyo your endocrine system up and down like that.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I would also be curious to know if this extra PCT recommendation is for methylated PHs only. If someone is running 1-AD/4-AD or the like, do you still feel the extra length of time is necessary?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also be curious to know if this extra PCT recommendation is for methylated PHs only. If someone is running 1-AD/4-AD or the like, do you still feel the extra length of time is necessary?
Depends on tine run with 1ad or 4ad I believe you should those 8 to 12 weeks to get the most out of them. In thar case with a,longer cycle you can do the time on plus pct equals time off.

If your doing a short cycle than yes I think you should do a,longer Pct for the stabilization of your hormones

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I shoot to cycle twice a year. I cnt fit another one in there. Too many natty goodies to jump onto these days. Enjoy them, be healthy