How long should I wait to get bloods

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was my last dose of Nolva for my 12 week sarm cycle. My PCT protocol is this

Nolva: 20/20/10/10 1-4
Sup3r pct: week 1-4
Gw: 2-6
DAA: 2-6
Sns inhibit e: 2-6

Currently still on DAA, gw, and sns inhibit e

I want to get blood work soon and report back to everyone how my recovery was from running a sarm stack for a pretty long time

As for my gains. All of them are still In tact. Weight is the same (even a little higher sometimes) than it was on cycle. Strength is actually higher than it was on cycle as well so I’m happy about that. The only thing I have lost was the effects of the drugs. (Extreme dryness, extreme fullness in my shoulders, and easily staying sub 8% bodyfat)

My bodyfat has gone up slightly. But it has seem to leveled out right now. Ate around 300 surplus for the first 3 weeks. Now eating at maintainence. I have gained some fat initially no matter how I dieted. But I’ve accepted the fact I won’t be able to stay that lean naturally all the time.

My question is when should I go in for a blood test? I’ve heard people saying to wait a week after Nolva since the half life is around 5-7 days. Others have said wait four weeks. Thanks guys. Also, here is what I’m currently looking like
IMG_3706.JPG

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi mate,

I would drop the DAA, I’m pretty sure it’s been proven to have negative effect on test rather than positive

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi mate,

I would drop the DAA, I’m pretty sure it’s been proven to have negative effect on test rather than positive
This! I took it once for PCT and will never again.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I think DAA is good but not if you use after PCT. use it for the 4 weeks during pct then drop when u drop the serm.

In regards to your initial question, i think 4 to 6 weeks after your last serm dose is the guideline?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if you're looking to see in what state your body is after it achieved homeostasis, then wait even more then 4 weeks. Like 3 months I think is where stuff really settles down. But I would do a test before that, just to see if I have recovered. I would do it 4 weeks after the last day of pct.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
If you've never done bloods after a cycle, I think it makes more sense from a personal and medical perspective of having as much information as possible and getting it as soon as possible.

However, given the typically milder effect of SARMs, and milder cycles in general, I would recommend 3 months after ending, more so after ending PCT. This is just to confirm your body is back to normal (hoping you took bloods before).

If you're only going to do one, which most people only do one, and had to pick, wait the 3 months. If there's concerns with ill effects, larger cycles; as soon as possible. I hate recommending to wait because you're motivated to do it now, but if you do wait, just remember those three months will be worth it to see how super-human you might be.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
If you've never done bloods after a cycle, I think it makes more sense from a personal and medical perspective of having as much information as possible and getting it as soon as possible.

However, given the typically milder effect of SARMs, and milder cycles in general, I would recommend 3 months after ending, more so after ending PCT. This is just to confirm your body is back to normal (hoping you took bloods before).

If you're only going to do one, which most people only do one, and had to pick, wait the 3 months. If there's concerns with ill effects, larger cycles; as soon as possible. I hate recommending to wait because you're motivated to do it now, but if you do wait, just remember those three months will be worth it to see how super-human you might be.
I have gotten bloods before. Right after my dmz cycle back in march(crashed obviously, never touching that again) then a few months later in May got bloods and Everything was good. Free test was actually above the range which was strange. (Doc asked me if I was taking test lol) hopped on my sarm cycle at the end of June/ early July I believe.

So I know before the cycle I was fine. I know what it feels like to be crashed. (Strength drastically declined within a week and no morning wood)

This time around I’m doing it right and being smarter. I’ve stopped drinking completely for a while. No partying, at least 8-10 hours of sleep each night, and spot on diet consistently. Also didn’t skimp on my pct either. I’m maintaining these gains well and even seem to be adding to them. I’m hitting PRs over a month off cycle now, things seem to be getting back to normal. (Lost the effect of the drugs and it’s harder to stay very lean, but I’ve accepted that) I know this isn’t a surefire way to know if I’m recovered. But I’m hoping these gains are here to stay as long as I give my body a reason to keep them. I’ll follow up with bloods in early November to see where I’m at