How long should i wait before starting Nolva? Dose advice needed.

ybg

Awards
Alright, i was going to start a thread for taking notes or asking questions about my cycle; i'm starting this instead.

On Monday i took my first dose of Anavar, 25mg AM/25mgPM and i'm planning to add Halo-100 in the next few days.

First day was good, trained back and had an ok session at the gym. When i got home and got ready for a shower i noticed that my nipples were a bit harder/more erect than usual, nothing else. On Tuesday the dose was the same, trained chest in the morning and around afternoon i started feeling my nipples a bit more sensitive, like i was feeling my shirt rubbing on them, especially my left one. I tried not to panic and went to sleep at night. Now that i woke up this feeling is reduced, almost non existent. I'm going to keep an eye on this as the last thing i want is to mess with gyno. Generally i carry some fat around my chest and it looks soft, which i'm trying to reduce. I'm ready to combat this, i have legit Nolva and Aromasin on hand.

The question is, should i wait for the symptoms to come back or become worse? If the sensitivity comes back or they feel sore should i start Nolva immediately? I know the usual dose is 10mg daily after an initial blast. I wonder if dropping to 5mg daily for proactive reasons would be enough for my purpose.

Thanks guys.

PS: i know that it may be fake var or that it would be better to run this stuff with test etc. Please focus on my questions regarding nolva and dosing :)

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally would have run the aromasin proactively. Then after 2 weeks got a blood test. If your estrogen was low correct from there. Instead your doing the opposite, waiting till its high and then running aromasin. Dont understand why people take this approach. Why not start the aromasin now?

Nolva is last ditch effort to combat the symptoms of high estrogen. You need to block it at the source, aromasin

Regardless forget how you feel and go get a $65 blood test.This will give you the answer.

ybg

Awards
I personally would have run the aromasin proactively. Then after 2 weeks got a blood test. If your estrogen was low correct from there. Instead your doing the opposite, waiting till its high and then running aromasin. Dont understand why people take this approach. Why not start the aromasin now?

Nolva is last ditch effort to combat the symptoms of high estrogen. You need to block it at the source, aromasin

Regardless forget how you feel and go get a $65 blood test.This will give you the answer.
I agree with what you say but, theoretically speaking, i'm taking two compounds that are not known to convert to estrogen, that's why i decided to keep the aromasin on hand. Also i see many people that run low dose Nolva on cycle as a proactive measure.

Do you think that i should start aromasin now? Is 12.5mg ED a good dose to start for the weak compounds i'm taking?

It's difficult to take blood tests where i live. Do you think that a single E2 test would show me what i need to know for now?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with what you say but, theoretically speaking, i'm taking two compounds that are not known to convert to estrogen, that's why i decided to keep the aromasin on hand. Also i see many people that run low dose Nolva on cycle as a proactive measure.

Do you think that i should start aromasin now? Is 12.5mg ED a good dose to start for the weak compounds i'm taking?

It's difficult to take blood tests where i live. Do you think that a single E2 test would show me what i need to know for now?
Yes a single E2 test would give you what you need. 12.5mg would be prudent at this point as you think you have symptoms. Not going to kill you to tank your estrogen and get a soft dick for a few days. Better than gyno.

Reactions: ybg

ybg

Awards
Ok i'm starting 12.5mg tonight and see how it goes. I will look for any sides and report back. In two weeks i'll get an E2 test hopefully and see where i'm at. I've heard that it's difficult to tank ones levels with aromasin so i hope i will be good.

Thanks for the advice mate.