Unanswered How long should I wait before going back on cycle after a Clomid ‘protocol’?

65dill

Awards
My question is:
Is there a certain amount of time I should wait before starting a cycle after doing Clomid for TRT purposes?
This was not done as a pct necessarily but just to increase my levels which were in the low 400s. The protocol was 25mg of Clomid EOD, 30 units of HCG EOD for 8 weeks and I added in Sermorelin and MK677 as well since my gh level was also low.
Also I better include that it’s been 5 months since the last cycle which was DMZ, Msten and epiandro for 6 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My question is:
Is there a certain amount of time I should wait before starting a cycle after doing Clomid for TRT purposes?
This was not done as a pct necessarily but just to increase my levels which were in the low 400s. The protocol was 25mg of Clomid EOD, 30 units of HCG EOD for 8 weeks and I added in Sermorelin and MK677 as well since my gh level was also low.
Also I better include that it’s been 5 months since the last cycle which was DMZ, Msten and epiandro for 6 weeks.
What are your Test levels now?
I can't think of any reason to have a waiting period (in this circumstance) before starting a cycle.

65dill

Awards
I’ll be getting bloodwork done soon to know for sure but I feel great and libido is back. So I’m assuming my levels are at least higher than they were.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends how fast you want to **** yourself into TRT? Result will be the same anyway

65dill

Awards
Depends how fast you want to **** yourself into TRT? Result will be the same anyway
I’m ok with that. I fully expect to be put on trt within a year or so as it is.