How long is a vile of Test C good for once opened

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hey guys trying to help a buddy who had to cut his cycle short due to a family issue.

He has an open vile of Test, anyone know how long it's good for once its been pinned?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmm? Is that crickets I hear? Lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok cool I just figured because it was partly used he should toss it but Ty

Ty for the info much appreciated

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ah I see. I guess I should have posted that I did try and find the answer before I posted but couldn't find anything on open stuff.

Found one study by the military that stuff was good for 10 years after the expiry date but again that was unopened meds not Test.

He has been through a lot and just didn't want him to waste a perfectly good cycle on Test that was weakened. But now he should b good to go in December

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys trying to help a buddy who had to cut his cycle short due to a family issue.

He has an open vile of Test, anyone know how long it's good for once its been pinned?

you risk disease and infection even HIV with using something some one else used with needle.
if its YORU OWN vial then its fien for yrs . ATLEAST 1-2yrs after its been drawn from if everything was steril.

DONT use it. get fresh vials

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
you risk disease and infection even HIV with using something some one else used with needle.
if its YORU OWN vial then its fien for yrs . ATLEAST 1-2yrs after its been drawn from if everything was steril.

DONT use it. get fresh vials
OMG YES !!! I'd never use someone else's stuff I'm only asking a question for a buddy of mine its not for me if It was fresh all the way but thanks for the input.