How long have you already been using natty test boosters?

Greenhulk

Awards
I know that natural test boosters should be cycled. There are many, many test boosters available on the market, some more, some less effective than others. This in part also depends on the individual user. I suppose most guys here have already tried more than one test boosters or have used test boosters that they responded well to more than once.

So my questions are:
How long have you already been using natty test boosters? I mean total time.
Have you taken any longer breaks in between cycles? I mean considerably longer than the same amount of time off than on.
Have you experienced diminishing returns with each cycle of a certain test booster?

rehj

rehj

Awards
I know that natural test boosters should be cycled. There are many, many test boosters available on the market, some more, some less effective than others. This in part also depends on the individual user. I suppose most guys here have already tried more than one test boosters or have used test boosters that they responded well to more than once.

So my questions are:
Have you taken any longer breaks in between cycles? I mean considerably longer than the same amount of time off than on.
Have you experienced diminishing returns with each cycle of a certain test booster?
I'm only 21 so I don't get too much out of most test boosters as my test is already at its peak so I don't use them too frequently. However, I've used a couple different test boosters over the past 3 years. Bioforge v1, bioforge v2, and DAA. I'm a forskolin fan on recomps/cuts so I enjoyed both versions of bioforge. DAA is cheap and effective. I tend to use DAA for strength gains (and a nice libido boost :) ). I've never noticed diminishing returns from my multiple DAA cycles.

IMO natty test boosters should generally be run on 8 cycles with at least 4 weeks off in between cycles. Most test boosters don't start to kick in until 2-3 weeks in so I prefer 8 weeks over 4-6. I've never taken any less than 8-12 weeks off in between test boosters but that's simply because I don't use them as often as others.

Greenhulk

Awards
I myself have been using natural test boosters for around 1 year now (in cycles) and so far I haven't noticed any diminishing returns. Then again, 1 year isn't a whole lot yet with all the break in between. That is why I am asking these questions - because I would like to continue using them for a while hopefully without any loss of benefits.

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards

So my questions are:
I've done 3 cycles of test booster-yes, girls can take them too and no, I did not grow a penis. As with many supplements, a lot of it is trial and error. Right now, I am finishing a stack of AllMax DAA, Biotivia Bioforge and Driven Sports Triazole and I use Nitraflex by GAT as my PWO. One of the best stacks I have ever put together. Once I finish this at the end of this week, I will cycle off for 4 weeks (but keep the PWO). Probably won't change a thing.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've done 3 cycles of test booster-yes, girls can take them too and no, I did not grow a penis. As with many supplements, a lot of it is trial and error. Right now, I am finishing a stack of AllMax DAA, Biotivia Bioforge and Driven Sports Triazole and I use Nitraflex by GAT as my PWO. One of the best stacks I have ever put together. Once I finish this at the end of this week, I will cycle off for 4 weeks (but keep the PWO). Probably won't change a thing.
^^^Winning
Would love to see you run Dpol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I could be wrong but I thought that DAA had no test boosting abilities for females.
Hmm I need more research on that... That sounds legit as Daa saturates in the testes

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm... Researching it looks as tho it would increase ovulation in women or yet produce more estro...

steppinRazor

Awards
Hmm... Researching it looks as tho it would increase ovulation in women or yet produce more estro...
definitely interesting. i wonder how pronounced the effects are. regardless, if that is the case, probably something women should avoid - at least from a body building standpoint.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
definitely interesting. i wonder how pronounced the effects are. regardless, if that is the case, probably something women should avoid - at least from a body building standpoint.
I agree... I'm reading up on more... From reading this is what PA is saying...
It's also more found in younger women... But is natty to women as well

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Mostly DAA alone before I learned about erase. I've done several DAA cycles at 8 weeks over the last year and a half, started when I was 26 so I've gotten great results just from DAA and always notice I keep strength gains from it every time. Also ran erase/endosurge for 8 weeks before I got hurt this summer and really enjoyed that stack! Sleep was amazing

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
As with any test booster, there is always a risk of increasing estrogen. Given that I just turned 41, compete in Women's Physique and have very low bodyfat (let's just say I'm not having kids anytime soon), I'm not concerned about a slight increase in estrogen. My results and my physique speak for themselves :)