How long for Trestolone Enanthate to kick in

agggyr50

Awards
Currently on Dbol Drol stack for a few more weeks along with trt level test and was going to add in some trest enanthate after the orals to really push the size. Ive seen other enanthates take about 4-8 weeks to really kick in. thank you for your help in advance I know this community knows a lot.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trest E is my least favorite of the esters, and it will take at least 2 weeks but, you might not "feel" it until week 3-4 particularly because you are already on cycle.

agggyr50

Awards
Trest E is my least favorite of the esters, and it will take at least 2 weeks but, you might not "feel" it until week 3-4 particularly because you are already on cycle.
so if only running for 6 weeks do you think it would be worth it at 150 a week or should I run Ace.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well personally I don't like pinning ed but ace will be more noticeable on the front end, obviously.

I used to run 300 per week of trest e, d, or pp, as that was MY sweet spot for MY goals. These longer esters are a lot gentler on aromatizing.
ace I would use 50 eod because as I said I dint like pinning daily. that is about 200 per week, so it hits quite a bit harder, and the estrogen sides are more noticeable.

agggyr50

Awards
well personally I don't like pinning ed but ace will be more noticeable on the front end, obviously.

I used to run 300 per week of trest e, d, or pp, as that was MY sweet spot for MY goals. These longer esters are a lot gentler on aromatizing.
ace I would use 50 eod because as I said I dint like pinning daily. that is about 200 per week, so it hits quite a bit harder, and the estrogen sides are more noticeable.
okay thank you

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where in the blazes did you manage to find trest E? Lol... Don't actually say it on this forum haha but I thought that it was extinct at this point.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so if only running for 6 weeks do you think it would be worth it at 150 a week or should I run Ace.
If you are going to use enanthate, start it now to get it building.

If you use Ace, you just start it daily the first day after the orals end. Or eod if you really don’t have issues with estrogen/gyno, which I’m assuming you don’t based on your current stack.

Trest is stout. 150/wk will not be a waste at all, unless you are currently using something dumb like 50 Dbol and more than 100 Anadrol daily. But that road is bound to run out regardless.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Define “kick in”. Relentless boners? Casual profuse sweating? Strength explosions? Veins for days? Traps up to your ears?
Oh you will know, and it will be a sweet sweet feeling.

agggyr50

Awards
Define “kick in”. Relentless boners? Casual profuse sweating? Strength explosions? Veins for days? Traps up to your ears?
Oh you will know, and it will be a sweet sweet feeling.
I’ve taken trest before lmao you got me excited but I’m looking more for the size benifit

agggyr50

Awards
Where in the blazes did you manage to find trest E? Lol... Don't actually say it on this forum haha but I thought that it was extinct at this point.
No I’ve had success with an rc company w trest atleast and it did me well last cycle so thought I’d give enanthatw a try

agggyr50

Awards
If you are going to use enanthate, start it now to get it building.

If you use Ace, you just start it daily the first day after the orals end. Or eod if you really don’t have issues with estrogen/gyno, which I’m assuming you don’t based on your current stack.

Trest is stout. 150/wk will not be a waste at all, unless you are currently using something dumb like 50 Dbol and more than 100 Anadrol daily. But that road is bound to run out regardless.
50 drol with 25 dbol doing me good I’m planning on staying on cycle for 15 weeks or so what’s the min you would run trest e for I wasn’t planning on going for to long but shi I will if I gotta

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
50 drol with 25 dbol doing me good I’m planning on staying on cycle for 15 weeks or so what’s the min you would run trest e for I wasn’t planning on going for to long but shi I will if I gotta
However long you want to be anabolic AF. That’s a serious statement btw. People who say you need X weeks for something to “kick in” don’t know how anabolics work and probably aren’t taking enough or doing enough on their part for results.

It takes about 5 half lives to reach full blood saturation levels of a given weekly dose, and to clear it. So if Trest enanthate lasts for ~7 days, that means it will take about 5 weeks of pinning X dose to reach the highest levels it will concentrate at. But that doesn’t mean it’s not working right away - it is, and you generally don’t need as much of something when you start it to see results. So this escalation is fine because as the weeks go on the blood levels are building to help keep gains coming as you grow and accommodate.

And even if you don’t pin for even 5 weeks, it will still keep building up as it releases out, before pyramiding back down. Once you are on the down turn of the total blood levels, while it’s clearing, you probably won’t really be growing (unless you were already taking way more than you needed from the start), but you will still be enhanced and have improved training, recovery, and help lock in more of those new gains that came earlier.

Say you have a 10cc vial, and you take 2cc of Trest E per week. Levels will keep building up the first 5 weeks or so, plateau out, then clear at a similar speed. So you will probably be making gains for a good 7 weeks, and benefiting overall for 10 weeks.

Trest is a terrible compound if you need to PCT btw, so don’t take it if not cruising or on TRT. And 2cc/wk of Trest e might be way too much; I don’t know how yours is dosed or how much gear you need to grow, but Trest is super strong per mg. 5-10x testosterone. My brovice is use the lowest doses you can to get the end results you need. Don’t pussyfoot around and not make gains, but don’t bandaid crappy diet, sleep, & training with excess steroids. They cost your health.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde I'm so stealing the word brovice that's outstanding!!

agggyr50

Awards
However long you want to be anabolic AF. That’s a serious statement btw. People who say you need X weeks for something to “kick in” don’t know how anabolics work and probably aren’t taking enough or doing enough on their part for results.

It takes about 5 half lives to reach full blood saturation levels of a given weekly dose, and to clear it. So if Trest enanthate lasts for ~7 days, that means it will take about 5 weeks of pinning X dose to reach the highest levels it will concentrate at. But that doesn’t mean it’s not working right away - it is, and you generally don’t need as much of something when you start it to see results. So this escalation is fine because as the weeks go on the blood levels are building to help keep gains coming as you grow and accommodate.

And even if you don’t pin for even 5 weeks, it will still keep building up as it releases out, before pyramiding back down. Once you are on the down turn of the total blood levels, while it’s clearing, you probably won’t really be growing (unless you were already taking way more than you needed from the start), but you will still be enhanced and have improved training, recovery, and help lock in more of those new gains that came earlier.

Say you have a 10cc vial, and you take 2cc of Trest E per week. Levels will keep building up the first 5 weeks or so, plateau out, then clear at a similar speed. So you will probably be making gains for a good 7 weeks, and benefiting overall for 10 weeks.

Trest is a terrible compound if you need to PCT btw, so don’t take it if not cruising or on TRT. And 2cc/wk of Trest e might be way too much; I don’t know how yours is dosed or how much gear you need to grow, but Trest is super strong per mg. 5-10x testosterone. My brovice is use the lowest doses you can to get the end results you need. Don’t pussyfoot around and not make gains, but don’t bandaid crappy diet, sleep, & training with excess steroids. They cost your health.
Appreciate it yeah I know about all that stuff just thinking of picking a different compound if it’s gonna take to long to kick in considering I’ll only have 10 weeks worth trying to build some serious mass this cycle. Thanks for all the advice though.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

F6D37B40-BB12-4FE7-A77E-C1690682C84C.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to emphasize the fact that I’m not a medical professional, and the recipient is indeed getting opinionated advice from a stranger across the internet.

Same as if you were in the rack next to me at the gym and struck up a conversation between squats; I’m just another sweaty lifter trying to make my daily gains best I can.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like to emphasize the fact that I’m not a medical professional, and the recipient is indeed getting opinionated advice from a stranger across the internet.

Same as if you were in the rack next to me at the gym and struck up a conversation between squats; I’m just another sweaty lifter trying to make my daily gains best I can.
Yep, and to be honest over the years some of the best advice I ever got was sweaty, experienced, bro advice. Don’t get me wrong, I am glad we can look up the science and research of things, but even then some of that doesn’t apply in the real world.