How Long for MENT to Kick In ??

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think too many ppl assume you take steroids and become jacked and they forget about the required 5-10 years of eating right and busting your ass in the gym while taking steroids. This is the first thing that comes to mind whenever someone says "How long does x-y-z take to kick in". Im not pointing a finger at whoevers thread this is. But in general the ppl who Are worried about stuff kicking in usually are ppl who buy some gear and "work out" and add a few pounds on cycle and loose a few post and end up back at square 1 for 10 years in a row
Can’t out-steroid a shitty diet!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No i dont get any initial spike or nothing, i dont with anything. Im not saying ive never expirenced a increase in bp, and my bp runs slightly high almost always. Low 130's/85 is pretty typical for me. But il give you a good example, i was on roughly 450 test/450 eq, i raised thpse slightly and last week i added 100mg tren ace per week and 20mg epistane per day and bp has remained in the same range its been all year.

During my workouts my bp does get much higher on orals but its only when im pushing it in the gym.

If im sparring or on the heavybag and im really going hard my bp wont even register lol.

But maybe all the high intensity cardio i do most of the year is why the orals and other stuff dont effect it?

Most of my cycles max out around 700mg tops and this one will at 1.5gm so maybe things will change when i get to tjose doses
what kind of cardio do you do?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what kind of cardio do you do?
Right know stairs and heavybag. When my knees arent jacked up i do a lot of jump rope and some Occasional sparring and il go for a run 2 or 3 times a week if i can squeeze it in.

Sometimes il jog to my boxing gym. Hit the bag for 3 rounds and jog home

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right know stairs and heavybag. When my knees arent jacked up i do a lot of jump rope and some Occasional sparring and il go for a run 2 or 3 times a week if i can squeeze it in.

Sometimes il jog to my boxing gym. Hit the bag for 3 rounds and jog home
so you mean literally running up stairs? or a machine?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@johnny412 the best cardio is the cardio we actually do. I hate cardio, i hate running, so im always looking for alternative cardio. Wrestling and boxing were my go to for a while but if im over 200lbs and espically on gear i get debilitating back pumps. My knees are also a bit touchy and some of these college kids might rip my kbeecaps and shoulders apart So heres were i gotta ger creative. Il do heavy bag and stairs most of the winter, in the spring il start going for bike rides and hikes, in the summer Kayak sometimes, but I do it right off. The shore like a few feet off the shore, less then 10ft of water Because i've gassed out and flipped my kayak before while being pretty far out and I almost died trying to get it back to shore. No exageration. I should have let it just sink.

My favorite late summer routine when the water is warm i go to the beach and jog/powerwalk the sand till my legs are tired, then i jog the shoreline, eventually i jump in and swim till my arms gas out and i go back to jogging the shoreline and alternate through those. I find that when I'm mixing it up-and-doing something slightly different as I get tired. It helps me push on longer.

Just some untraditional ideas. I also like the idea of crosstraining tp get ripped if bodybuilding isint a concern. Like crossfit but a better safer designed similar program

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@johnny412 the best cardio is the cardio we actually do. I hate cardio, i hate running, so im always looking for alternative cardio. Wrestling and boxing were my go to for a while but if im over 200lbs and espically on gear i get debilitating back pumps. My knees are also a bit touchy and some of these college kids might rip my kbeecaps and shoulders apart So heres were i gotta ger creative. Il do heavy bag and stairs most of the winter, in the spring il start going for bike rides and hikes, in the summer Kayak sometimes, but I do it right off. The shore like a few feet off the shore, less then 10ft of water Because i've gassed out and flipped my kayak before while being pretty far out and I almost died trying to get it back to shore. No exageration. I should have let it just sink.

My favorite late summer routine when the water is warm i go to the beach and jog/powerwalk the sand till my legs are tired, then i jog the shoreline, eventually i jump in and swim till my arms gas out and i go back to jogging the shoreline and alternate through those. I find that when I'm mixing it up-and-doing something slightly different as I get tired. It helps me push on longer.

Just some untraditional ideas. I also like the idea of crosstraining tp get ripped if bodybuilding isint a concern. Like crossfit but a better safer designed similar program
awesome info thanks!

td1238

Awards
It just sucks because tons of people from here and reddit and other forums all swear by Amino Asylum and than when i try it out I get robbed :(
I've used Amino Asylum with good results, but only took their M-sten, DMZ, and liquid aromasin. Also tried their MK677, which gave me a ton of bloat, so I think that it was working, but I disliked that and the hypoglycemia I got, so I stopped it. I've heard that their aromasin was actually anastrozole in the past, but supposedly they fixed that.

I use (sorry... had to delete source name. ...message me for it) for all of my injectibles now. I've read lots of slander regarding them, but it appears to come from other vendors. I sent their primo and test to Janoshik Analytical to be tested because of this, and both came back pure and full strength. I'm currently running (same vendor) ment/trestolone, and I noticed results within a day. I've gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks, though I'm sure that at least some is water. Best mood is with a base of 250 test and 250 eq split twice a week. The eq I'm using as an estrogen reducer. No nipple issues. Amazing mood. BP isn't too high. Oh, and I'm running the ment at 50mg twice a day, so 700mg a week. Bulk Syringes is a good source for syringes, and I believe that you get better results with injectibles with less liver damage, so worth a try. I should send the ment/trest off to Jano to get tested as well at some point, but I have a feeling that it's legit. (Same source)'s tren is definitely legit -- brown piss, rage, racing heartbeat. If I take 2 drops of progesterone in vitamin E oil every morning from Forefront Health, I can run the tren up to 600 mg with good mood and sleep, though, but now I think that I'm going to stick with ment if I get good results at the end of this cycle. Way better mood than tren, almost too good of a mood, and sex drive is up, which I'm not sure I like. It's kind of getting me into trouble.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used Amino Asylum with good results, but only took their M-sten, DMZ, and liquid aromasin. Also tried their MK677, which gave me a ton of bloat, so I think that it was working, but I disliked that and the hypoglycemia I got, so I stopped it. I've heard that their aromasin was actually anastrozole in the past, but supposedly they fixed that.

I use IA Superpharma USA Lite for all of my injectibles now. I've read lots of slander regarding them, but it appears to come from other vendors. I sent their primo and test to Janoshik Analytical to be tested because of this, and both came back pure and full strength. I'm currently running IA Superpharma ment/trestolone, and I noticed results within a day. I've gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks, though I'm sure that at least some is water. Best mood is with a base of 250 test and 250 eq split twice a week. The eq I'm using as an estrogen reducer. No nipple issues. Amazing mood. BP isn't too high. Oh, and I'm running the ment at 50mg twice a day, so 700mg a week. Bulk Syringes is a good source for syringes, and I believe that you get better results with injectibles with less liver damage, so worth a try. I should send the ment/trest off to Jano to get tested as well at some point, but I have a feeling that it's legit. IA's tren is definitely legit -- brown piss, rage, racing heartbeat. If I take 2 drops of progesterone in vitamin E oil every morning from Forefront Health, I can run the tren up to 600 mg with good mood and sleep, though, but now I think that I'm going to stick with ment if I get good results at the end of this cycle. Way better mood than tren, almost too good of a mood, and sex drive is up, which I'm not sure I like. It's kind of getting me into trouble.
You should erase the source name or admin may ban you. Amino Asylum is fine as its a rc but no gear sources

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I edited it.
Ive used that same source a couple times, what I got definitely seemed legit (nebivolol, ralox, test950). Good to hear the primo and ment you got is good, Id been thinking of primo and hgh myself and your "review" is relieving.

td1238

Awards
Ive used that same source a couple times, what I got definitely seemed legit (nebivolol, ralox, test950). Good to hear the primo and ment you got is good, Id been thinking of primo and hgh myself and your "review" is relieving.
I'm assuming that what you wrote (test950) is a typo, as I cannot find it on the second source I list's webpage. Guessing you mean test250. On that note, they do sell test500, and while I do recommend their 250, I'd avoid the 500. They warn on their own website that it can cause terrible pip. I've run it half with primo to dilute it, and still had issues. The issues varied, too, so I'm not exactly certain if it's the product or my sanitation practices. What really prompted me to get the gear tested by Jano (though I had the 250 tested, not 500) was slander from others stating that their gear is both bunk and will infect you. Virtually the only product I've had "infection" issues with was their 500. I ran it once mixed half with deca I think, and within days had the worst swelling on my leg ever. It was alarming. Hot giant lump. I put the test 500 aside for a long time. Eventually the infection went away thankfully. Much later on I thought I'd "guts" it and try the stuff again from the same vial, and had virtually no issues, so I don't know if it was the product or a slip in sterilization on my part. Their test 500 in general has given me various levels of pip and swelling, though, that their other products do not give me, so I just avoid it. I'm currently pinning ment twice a day with no issues, and in my hams, too, since they're leanest, so if I want to ramp up test, I'll just stick to pinning their 250 often and avoid the 500.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm assuming that what you wrote (test950) is a typo, as I cannot find it on the second source I list's webpage. Guessing you mean test250. On that note, they do sell test500, and while I do recommend their 250, I'd avoid the 500. They warn on their own website that it can cause terrible pip. I've run it half with primo to dilute it, and still had issues. The issues varied, too, so I'm not exactly certain if it's the product or my sanitation practices. What really prompted me to get the gear tested by Jano (though I had the 250 tested, not 500) was slander from others stating that their gear is both bunk and will infect you. Virtually the only product I've had "infection" issues with was their 500. I ran it once mixed half with deca I think, and within days had the worst swelling on my leg ever. It was alarming. Hot giant lump. I put the test 500 aside for a long time. Eventually the infection went away thankfully. Much later on I thought I'd "guts" it and try the stuff again from the same vial, and had virtually no issues, so I don't know if it was the product or a slip in sterilization on my part. Their test 500 in general has given me various levels of pip and swelling, though, that their other products do not give me, so I just avoid it. I'm currently pinning ment twice a day with no issues, and in my hams, too, since they're leanest, so if I want to ramp up test, I'll just stick to pinning their 250 often and avoid the 500.
Its not the pip that ppl should worrt about. Its the systemic inflamation and solvents to get the high mg into a ml. Your right tho. Any long ester test shouldnt be over 300mg/ml and short esters 100, maybe 150mg/ml. The only stuff i would touch @400mg/ml is eq because its like liquid at room temp and goes into solution easy. But honestly we should all be looking at stuff brewed at doses a pharmacy would do

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I use (sorry... had to delete source name. ...message me for it) for all of my injectibles now. I've read lots of slander regarding them, but it appears to come from other vendors. I sent their primo and test to Janoshik Analytical to be tested because of this, and both came back pure and full strength. I'm currently running (same vendor) ment/trestolone, and I noticed results within a day. I've gained 7 pounds in 3 weeks, though I'm sure that at least some is water. Best mood is with a base of 250 test and 250 eq split twice a week. The eq I'm using as an estrogen reducer. No nipple issues. Amazing mood. BP isn't too high. Oh, and I'm running the ment at 50mg twice a day, so 700mg a week. Bulk Syringes is a good source for syringes, and I believe that you get better results with injectibles with less liver damage, so worth a try. I should send the ment/trest off to Jano to get tested as well at some point, but I have a feeling that it's legit. (Same source)'s tren is definitely legit -- brown piss, rage, racing heartbeat. If I take 2 drops of progesterone in vitamin E oil every morning from Forefront Health, I can run the tren up to 600 mg with good mood and sleep, though, but now I think that I'm going to stick with ment if I get good results at the end of this cycle. Way better mood than tren, almost too good of a mood, and sex drive is up, which I'm not sure I like. It's kind of getting me into trouble.
You’re only the 4th person I’ve ever heard of using Trest Ace at 100/day. Tony Huge tried it for a month & that’s how he reports getting gyno, allegedly Chris Duffin when he became the lightest man in history to pull 1,000x2 reps, and Korean bodybuilder Chul Soon (Vigorous Steve basically leaked by deduction he was doing 150/day but always coming in too wet on stage).

I guess I’m just telling you because I think it’s interesting - congrats on making that short list

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No its definitely test 950mg. It might only be listed on the International site.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No its definitely test 950mg. It might only be listed on the International site.
So you’re saying they’re claiming 950mg of test/esters per ml? Or what - is that just a bottle of crystals?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you’re saying they’re claiming 950mg of test/esters per ml? Or what - is that just a bottle of crystals?
Lol, I know. I get your skepticism, I was the same. But everything about it seems kosher and is close enough for me to my 250mg...bloods, performance, etc

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not a very practical product (ships in soecial sachets, requires dilution with sterile oil, some product is lost in this process, etc) but its ideal for international purposes.

td1238

Awards
Its not a very practical product (ships in soecial sachets, requires dilution with sterile oil, some product is lost in this process, etc) but its ideal for international purposes.
Makes sense... Maybe the ability to ship less physical product if it's concentrated.

Reactions: Nac

td1238

Awards
You’re only the 4th person I’ve ever heard of using Trest Ace at 100/day. Tony Huge tried it for a month & that’s how he reports getting gyno, allegedly Chris Duffin when he became the lightest man in history to pull 1,000x2 reps, and Korean bodybuilder Chul Soon (Vigorous Steve basically leaked by deduction he was doing 150/day but always coming in too wet on stage).

I guess I’m just telling you because I think it’s interesting - congrats on making that short list
Yeah, it's hard even finding info on ment cycles/guys who run 50mg+ per day.

As for gyno, I already have gyno, so I sort of don't care, but back story: got it at about age 12. Had it removed in 2019 once I made enough money. However, commonly for cosmetic reasons, they don't fully remove the gland, so it can grow back. Better surgeons will remove fully and back-fill with fat to prevent cavitation of the nipple. Supposedly Otto Placik in Chicago does this, so I will go to him sometime when I have spare cash. At any rate, when I ran deca a while back, the gyno came back. Caber makes me suicidal even in small doses. Lasts a few days after dose, so no deca and no caber. I know what active gyno feels like--tingling sensitive nipples, increased growth. I have none of that. I normally run test/eq at a 2:1 ratio roughly, and the eq keeps estrogen in check. If I run eq high like other guys suggest, I get low estrogen symptoms, so I just use it for estrogen control. Since ment aromatizes so much, I decided to run eq higher. Someone else suggested also adding test as a base for mood. Without it, my mood tanks on ment solo. I'm using 250 test and 250 eq per week split in half. Zero gyno issues 3 weeks in. Gonna run bloods soon just to see where the heck everything actually is. BP shot up in the first week, so I added extra eq until it kicked in more. Now everything is great. Love my mood. Best ever.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's hard even finding info on ment cycles/guys who run 50mg+ per day.

As for gyno, I already have gyno, so I sort of don't care, but back story: got it at about age 12. Had it removed in 2019 once I made enough money. However, commonly for cosmetic reasons, they don't fully remove the gland, so it can grow back. Better surgeons will remove fully and back-fill with fat to prevent cavitation of the nipple. Supposedly Otto Placik in Chicago does this, so I will go to him sometime when I have spare cash. At any rate, when I ran deca a while back, the gyno came back. Caber makes me suicidal even in small doses. Lasts a few days after dose, so no deca and no caber. I know what active gyno feels like--tingling sensitive nipples, increased growth. I have none of that. I normally run test/eq at a 2:1 ratio roughly, and the eq keeps estrogen in check. If I run eq high like other guys suggest, I get low estrogen symptoms, so I just use it for estrogen control. Since ment aromatizes so much, I decided to run eq higher. Someone else suggested also adding test as a base for mood. Without it, my mood tanks on ment solo. I'm using 250 test and 250 eq per week split in half. Zero gyno issues 3 weeks in. Gonna run bloods soon just to see where the heck everything actually is. BP shot up in the first week, so I added extra eq until it kicked in more. Now everything is great. Love my mood. Best ever.
I have same story, gyno from puberty and then surgery in 15, but some left to prevent crater that eventually grew some more (mainly Mk677 use actually). So I find it really easy to feel if me estrogen or PR stimulation gets too high for me.

I was doing 180 test e/wk (2x90mg shots), the MENT, and I ran ~480mg primo e 1/wk for 4 weeks. Ran 20mg Tren A for a couple weeks with the MENT, then switched to injectable Dbol at 25mg (Tren was killing my appetite). 25/25 Trest/Dbol was not a problem with the Primo in my system. So I definitely believe enough EQ would manage things.

I just mentioned the 100/day because that’s quite a bit as far as Trest use. We know what happens when guys take 3500 test/wk, but there’s not a lot of anecdote on 700 Trest.

I do think an HRT dose of test is ideal, from all I’ve heard from others and it going well for me a couple times now.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol Elaborate, aside from being erect.
Stellar strength gains. That’s where this compound really shines (IMO). It was almost a year ago, last February was when I ran it. Started 1:1 with test and trest dec 150mgs each. Slowly ramped up over the weeks to 300:300 mgs. Left test at 300 and began working up trest, eventually ended up at 510 trest.
It was my first training block ever for geared bench. So technically, every session was a PR. Strongest feeling my bench has ever felt. I will say that had it been a raw block, PRs would be had, but I did not deviate from gear.
I’m lucky in regard to handling sides from trest (but can’t handle 150 mgs of deca) but did notice a big rise in BP at that dose. Eternal sweat.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i took 700mg a week trest once back in 2014 or 2015ish, did a big mistake of doing everything IM, after a week of using 21 and 23g pins i could barely move especially the quad shots, poor planning on my part but was just an experiment to see if the stuff was legit from pure oils...it definitely was legit...appetite was insane, would go out to a restaurant and eat a 4 course meal and on the way home would stop at the grocery store and buy a whole pineapple and peel it and cut it up in the parking lot with leatherman multi-tool.lol no sides....would not say it was all that "wet" but it definitely was not dry either...metabolism was on fire.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i tried 2 other sources 2 years ago that were bunk from a research site that went down then came back briefly, i contacted one guy and he tried to cover saying it was RAD140 in the bottle by accident. IM rad did work slightly but definitely was not trest in any way/shape /or form. makes me think how many people who are taking trest today are actually getting RAD and would not know the difference

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried 2 other sources 2 years ago that were bunk from a research site that went down then came back briefly, i contacted one guy and he tried to cover saying it was RAD140 in the bottle by accident. IM rad did work slightly but definitely was not trest in any way/shape /or form. makes me think how many people who are taking trest today are actually getting RAD and would not know the difference
Pretty shady. A single letter difference makes all the difference.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What were the now defunct RCs? I have a couple bottles I’ve never tried from one that I think did go down, come back, then disappeared again. It would be good to know if it will be bunk/RAD before wasting time later.

Also, congrats on being #5 on my 100/day user list

lanky

Awards
  • Established
What were the now defunct RCs? I have a couple bottles I’ve never tried from one that I think did go down, come back, then disappeared again. It would be good to know if it will be bunk/RAD before wasting time later.

Also, congrats on being #5 on my 100/day user list
i will PM you,,,the guy did service recovery after i contacted him and sent me 3 more bottles of the trest(it was really RAD140 again though)... and a few packets of some protein powder(kind of weird but a thoughtful gesture). he literally had them shipped a day later after i contacted him and it arrived almost 2 days later. overall i was happy with the RAD even though i payed trest prices

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
950mgs? I've never seen anything even close to that. If I came across it I think I would have been too skeptical to even buy it.

td1238

Awards
i took 700mg a week trest once back in 2014 or 2015ish, did a big mistake of doing everything IM, after a week of using 21 and 23g pins i could barely move especially the quad shots, poor planning on my part but was just an experiment to see if the stuff was legit from pure oils...it definitely was legit...appetite was insane, would go out to a restaurant and eat a 4 course meal and on the way home would stop at the grocery store and buy a whole pineapple and peel it and cut it up in the parking lot with leatherman multi-tool.lol no sides....would not say it was all that "wet" but it definitely was not dry either...metabolism was on fire.
I've decided to ramp mine up. Not sure why. Prob just to see what would happen. As a recall, I was doing 700/wk and 250 test and 250 eq a week. Eq was my estrogen control. I added another 50mg shot of ment a few days ago, and within hours went from the bliss I was feeling to feeling super sorry for myself, hating the world, wanting to cry and jump off a bridge. At the moment I felt weepy, I figured that estrogen had shot up, so I took 6mg of liquid aromasin from Amino. That fixed the mood decently. Slept like a baby completely dead out except for waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. Next day I took 6mg of aromasin morning and night and repeated the 3 50mg shots of ment, so 150 a day. How I've transformed is that I now have the absolute rage of tren and want to fight and destroy people. Sex drive is still there, but I'm mostly too angry to think about it. At the gym yesterday, it took a bit for me to work off my rage before I was even able to say hello to anyone. lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've decided to ramp mine up. Not sure why. Prob just to see what would happen. As a recall, I was doing 700/wk and 250 test and 250 eq a week. Eq was my estrogen control. I added another 50mg shot of ment a few days ago, and within hours went from the bliss I was feeling to feeling super sorry for myself, hating the world, wanting to cry and jump off a bridge. At the moment I felt weepy, I figured that estrogen had shot up, so I took 6mg of liquid aromasin from Amino. That fixed the mood decently. Slept like a baby completely dead out except for waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. Next day I took 6mg of aromasin morning and night and repeated the 3 50mg shots of ment, so 150 a day. How I've transformed is that I now have the absolute rage of tren and want to fight and destroy people. Sex drive is still there, but I'm mostly too angry to think about it. At the gym yesterday, it took a bit for me to work off my rage before I was even able to say hello to anyone. lol
So, I meant to ask you earlier when you said you started 100mg/day, what led you to begin at that dosage - and what your previous Trest experience was?

I am trying to kill my last vial off to return to cruise, so I took 40mg yesterday and today. Definitely noticed a big increase in temperature round the clock over 25-30mg. I feel hungrier too (which is great), but that could still be my gut recovering from the Anadrol or Dbol I was taking different days a week or two before the new year (or just eating 5,800 cals/day then). 40mg is still 33% more drugs than 30/day - a pretty stout increase.

td1238

Awards
So, I meant to ask you earlier when you said you started 100mg/day, what led you to begin at that dosage - and what your previous Trest experience was?

I am trying to kill my last vial off to return to cruise, so I took 40mg yesterday and today. Definitely noticed a big increase in temperature round the clock over 25-30mg. I feel hungrier too (which is great), but that could still be my gut recovering from the Anadrol or Dbol I was taking different days a week or two before the new year (or just eating 5,800 cals/day then). 40mg is still 33% more drugs than 30/day - a pretty stout increase.
I've never tried trest before. Just thought I'd go all-out and see what happens. I was cautious the first day or so because previously when I "tested" it (50mg) while crusing on ~175mg of test/eq mix, it tanked my mood and sex drive badly. However, when I ramped the test/eq to 125/125 twice a week on this 700mg/wk trest blast, mood was great. Definitely warms you up. My hunger isn't anything spectacular, though, but I eat enough to stay thicker. Also, I avoid orals now because of how they kill my appetite. Anadrol was the worst, and it gave me tons of acne. I have almost zero acne now, and haven't had acne anytime recently. Been using eq as an estrogen control for a while now, and I like it. I've run it with test and tren. No acne.
I have found in the past that I actually gain nicely on low cruise doses, so sometimes I wonder if I should blast lower. I'm the same way with coffee and other things. If I sip a little coffee here and there, it'll make me sharp and alert. If I slam it, I'll fall asleep. I would not function on the 6 cups a day some consume. Long ago when I tried Adderall, I was able to split a 10mg pill into 2 mg slivers, each of which would keep me wired for a day. Blasting high levels of steroids is fun, though, but possibly not the best for gains.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
950mgs? I've never seen anything even close to that. If I came across it I think I would have been too skeptical to even buy it.
Yip. I normally never wouldve even considered it. But the domestic scene where I live (non US) really took a hit the last year...desperate druggiez gonna druggie

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried trest before. Just thought I'd go all-out and see what happens. I was cautious the first day or so because previously when I "tested" it (50mg) while crusing on ~175mg of test/eq mix, it tanked my mood and sex drive badly. However, when I ramped the test/eq to 125/125 twice a week on this 700mg/wk trest blast, mood was great. Definitely warms you up. My hunger isn't anything spectacular, though, but I eat enough to stay thicker. Also, I avoid orals now because of how they kill my appetite. Anadrol was the worst, and it gave me tons of acne. I have almost zero acne now, and haven't had acne anytime recently. Been using eq as an estrogen control for a while now, and I like it. I've run it with test and tren. No acne.
I have found in the past that I actually gain nicely on low cruise doses, so sometimes I wonder if I should blast lower. I'm the same way with coffee and other things. If I sip a little coffee here and there, it'll make me sharp and alert. If I slam it, I'll fall asleep. I would not function on the 6 cups a day some consume. Long ago when I tried Adderall, I was able to split a 10mg pill into 2 mg slivers, each of which would keep me wired for a day. Blasting high levels of steroids is fun, though, but possibly not the best for gains.
That’s kind of what I figured, that you had no idea how much you even need. It’s a romantic idea, take a shitload and you know it Will do something, but like you are finding more isn’t better - better is better. Some people really do need a ton for their goals, but I think most people fall somewhere in the middle. The right dose is the one that produces good results without being unbearable or messing up other things so much gains get inhibited.

Like if orals kill appetite, that means they are bad for gaining and need to be used very very sparingly for a particular job nothing else can do. Not a tool for just your general anabolism.

td1238

Awards
That’s kind of what I figured, that you had no idea how much you even need. It’s a romantic idea, take a shitload and you know it Will do something, but like you are finding more isn’t better - better is better. Some people really do need a ton for their goals, but I think most people fall somewhere in the middle. The right dose is the one that produces good results without being unbearable or messing up other things so much gains get inhibited.

Like if orals kill appetite, that means they are bad for gaining and need to be used very very sparingly for a particular job nothing else can do. Not a tool for just your general anabolism.
I think that part of what made me want to go all-out, too, is seeing others run much lower doses and talk about all of their gains, but when I saw their pics, I wasn't impressed. It's not easy finding much of any real evidence of results with trest. Guys in general don't post pics for wanting to remain anonymous. I post headless pics sometimes.

What I've also noticed is guys running far lower doses and complaining about mood and estrogen problems, so I wasn't sure what to expect with higher doses. What we're all learning about this is that estrogen is likely a very careful balance with trest. The 25mg of eq I was running twice a week for my cruise likely wasn't enough to handle the estrogen trest produces. Hence likely why my mood tanked with one 50mg shot of trest. With testosterone, I run eq at about 1/2 or less, but far more is needed with trest. I suppose that if I'm running eq at 250 and trest at 700 and test at 250, the ratio of eq to the others is still low, though. I haven't done the math on it.

I'm also curious about lower doses of trest for sex drive. Some are reporting distracting sex drive on much lower doses. The sex drive I've had at 700 has been somewhat distracting, but not off the charts like when I was 13. I tend to be rather pessimistic about sex and relationships in general, though, and am not much for hookups. A number of years back I also disciplined myself to not look at porn much or things that would mentally distract me from a relationship I was in at the time, and I feel that that actually shut down my sex drive in general.

I'm curios to run it on my next cruise, though, to see how nuts my sex drive gets. Guys also rave about testosterone, and that has done nothing special for me. Being single, if STDs weren't an issue, having an extremely distracting sex drive could be fun, though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that part of what made me want to go all-out, too, is seeing others run much lower doses and talk about all of their gains, but when I saw their pics, I wasn't impressed. It's not easy finding much of any real evidence of results with trest. Guys in general don't post pics for wanting to remain anonymous. I post headless pics sometimes.
Well, for one thing, you can only grow so much real tissue so fast. A great year for a pro bodybuilder earlier in their career would be 10lbs of stage weight. Taking more than you need to get results before you need it, or more than you can eat for, doesn’t produce more new tissue. It just exposes you to more sides & higher risk for longterm consequences.

I think there’s a lot of people who tried Trest primarily because it was grey area/RC for a long time - that demographic by default wouldn’t have a physique that looked like it was built with tons of AAS, or like a serious bodybuilder, because they weren’t. Most of those users would consider 1g/wk to be a heavy cycle.

td1238

Awards
Well, for one thing, you can only grow so much real tissue so fast. A great year for a pro bodybuilder earlier in their career would be 10lbs of stage weight. Taking more than you need to get results before you need it, or more than you can eat for, doesn’t produce more new tissue. It just exposes you to more sides & higher risk for longterm consequences.

I think there’s a lot of people who tried Trest primarily because it was grey area/RC for a long time - that demographic by default wouldn’t have a physique that looked like it was built with tons of AAS, or like a serious bodybuilder, because they weren’t. Most of those users would consider 1g/wk to be a heavy cycle.
The other consideration I have is how much they increase my heart rate. They say that you can burn over 1500 calories just fidgeting your foot, and I sometimes wonder if taking too many aas can actually reduce gains by burning calories. Tren, for one, guys claim leans them out, and I'm sure that there's more than one reason, but it definitely speeds up your heart.

td1238

Awards
The other consideration I have is how much they increase my heart rate. They say that you can burn over 1500 calories just fidgeting your foot, and I sometimes wonder if taking too many aas can actually reduce gains by burning calories. Tren, for one, guys claim leans them out, and I'm sure that there's more than one reason, but it definitely speeds up your heart.
Current build btw. Went from 224 to 232 currently. Started sometime around Christmas. Someday I'll lose all the fluff once I get to a size I like. I'm thinking of doing a lean-out on the latter half of this cycle, though. Might actually look good, though I wanna get bigger. Thinkin tren and winstrol with a base of test and eq, plus progesterone to curb the tren rage. Ran 600mg with 6mg of progesterone every morning with no issues last cycle. Good mood. Good sleep. Tren interferes with progesterone in multiple ways.

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I can say with certainty that Tren specifically is well-established to increase rate of conversion from T4 to T3, so it increases metabolism, at least for a while.

But in general, if you can’t eat enough for the amount of gear then yes you certainly won’t be adding any new tissue, just burning fat as you move into a deficit.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

What I've also noticed is guys running far lower doses and complaining about mood and estrogen problems, so I wasn't sure what to expect with higher doses. What we're all learning about this is that estrogen is likely a very careful balance with trest. The 25mg of eq I was running twice a week for my cruise likely wasn't enough to handle the estrogen trest produces. Hence likely why my mood tanked with one 50mg shot of trest. With testosterone, I run eq at about 1/2 or less, but far more is needed with trest. I suppose that if I'm running eq at 250 and trest at 700 and test at 250, the ratio of eq to the others is still low, though. I haven't done the math on it.

I'm also curious about lower doses of trest for sex drive. Some are reporting distracting sex drive on much lower doses. The sex drive I've had at 700 has been somewhat distracting, but not off the charts like when I was 13. I tend to be rather pessimistic about sex and relationships in general, though, and am not much for hookups. A number of years back I also disciplined myself to not look at porn much or things that would mentally distract me from a relationship I was in at the time, and I feel that that actually shut down my sex drive in general.

I'm curios to run it on my next cruise, though, to see how nuts my sex drive gets. Guys also rave about testosterone, and that has done nothing special for me. Being single, if STDs weren't an issue, having an extremely distracting sex drive could be fun, though.
Been “cruising” 150 mgs trest dec since December 28. Trest sec drive is trest sex drive regardless of dose it seems

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been “cruising” 150 mgs trest dec since December 28. Trest sec drive is trest sex drive regardless of dose it seems
Some of us would consider that a cycle. I love trest and when my time comes for trt I will be looking into trest deca but probably like a quarter or third of that.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that the Trest Dec that Amino sells? If so I was wondering about how good it is.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that the Trest Dec that Amino sells? If so I was wondering about how good it is.
The very same. I have 2 different batches of dec I’ve bought from them. Tried both and it’s definitely trest. I heard many people had issues but I have not. Maybe it’s more the ace I dunno. 50mg/ml of ace does not appeal to me.
Last pin of test was 12/25 (prop). Since then it has a true Trest-Alone cycle .

Trest base I believe they call it lol