How long for fertility to return after 9 months on TRT? (HCG and Enclomiphene)

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im 28 Years old, have been on TRT for 9 months and attempting a restart for fertility purposes. so far Im 2 weeks in. I used HCG towards the last few week of Me running Test Cypionate. Then I started Clomid and Im 1 week in. How long should I expect it to take for me to regain fertility? could it happen this soon? I feel awful and cant wait to get back on TRT

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start trying now. Every monthly cycle, you should be dropping a load in her daily over about a 8 day stretch to cover when she should be ovulating on paper as well as to help cover any real life fluctuations in her cycle window. Sperm can survive much longer in the uterus, so you can take a day off here or there, but never go 2 days in a row during that stretch without a creampie if you are playing seriously to win - it’s going to be work off testosterone now, and you will probably want to order some tadalafil and take that with some P5P daily over that window. The average couple takes about 6 months to conceive (and that’s just a statistical average), so even if you do this all correct you are looking essentially at playing Russian Roulette just to meet average. We nailed it on our second month, but it could just as likely have been 10 months.

You can do this during a restart attempt/off gear, but you can also stay on test and blast HCG. Also blasting HMG and even Proviron can help raise fertility in that scenario.

A sperm/fertility test will tell you if you are fertile right now. If you aren’t, it depends on how much you want to wait. It’s different for everyone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 can answer that, it's completely dependent on your body. If you have only been off trt for 2 weeks then there is still exogenous testosterone from that in you, but between that number dropping, the hcg and the clomid your probably at a point right now where your hormones are bouncing all over the place. I'd bet in another week or 2 everything will kinda level out. Now clomid can make you feel crappy, if that's the culprit then your just gonna have to tuff it out. But basically you gotta get your swimmers moving and then knock up your girl, I'm assuming that's the goal here. It could take 4 weeks, 4 months or a year or longer. There's really no way to tell. There's also a slim possibility you cannot regain fertility or require a more aggressive protocol.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Start trying now. Every monthly cycle, you should be dropping a load in her daily over about a 8 day stretch to cover when she should be ovulating on paper as well as to help cover any real life fluctuations in her cycle window. Sperm can survive much longer in the uterus, so you can take a day off here or there, but never go 2 days in a row during that stretch without a creampie if you are playing seriously to win - it’s going to be work off testosterone now, and you will probably want to order some tadalafil and take that with some P5P daily over that window. The average couple takes about 6 months to conceive (and that’s just a statistical average), so even if you do this all correct you are looking essentially at playing Russian Roulette just to meet average. We nailed it on our second month, but it could just as likely have been 10 months.

You can do this during a restart attempt/off gear, but you can also stay on test and blast HCG. Also blasting HMG and even Proviron can help raise fertility in that scenario.

A sperm/fertility test will tell you if you are fertile right now. If you aren’t, it depends on how much you want to wait. It’s different for everyone.
man this post has me cracking up😂, but solid advice

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

what is p5p and what does that do?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what is p5p and what does that do?
It's like a sophisticated b6 vitamin, lowers prolactin, has some effects on dopamine too I think. increases your downtime between sex, so you bust a nut and can get back in the sack faster.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Your knowledge never ceases to amaze me, lol

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's like a sophisticated b6 vitamin, lowers prolactin, has some effects on dopamine too I think. increases your downtime between sex, so you bust a nut and can get back in the sack faster.
i had no idea any form of vitamin b could do that lol. Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i had no idea any form of vitamin b could do that lol. Thanks!
Don't expect a miracle, but pretty much anything that lowers prolactin will shorten your downtime between sex, when you bust your body release's prolactin and that's why most ppl can't continue right away

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im 28 Years old, have been on TRT for 9 months and attempting a restart for fertility purposes. so far Im 2 weeks in. I used HCG towards the last few week of Me running Test Cypionate. Then I started Clomid and Im 1 week in. How long should I expect it to take for me to regain fertility? could it happen this soon? I feel awful and cant wait to get back on TRT
Is this Dr monitored or are you doing it on your own, just curious

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your dosing look like? You weren't "shut down" for long compared to most in this situation. I'm currently working on getting my sperm count up and taking 100iu hCG daily. I'm playing a longer game since I can't see my girl until August (war bride scenario). Most studies show 875-2000iu weekly of hCG for the magic number to maintain or regain fertility. The trick is lower, daily dosing since the localized E2 production that hCG directly stimulates will blunt the Sertoli cell response. 300iu hCG daily didn't increase E2 production in studies.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's your dosing look like? You weren't "shut down" for long compared to most in this situation. I'm currently working on getting my sperm count up and taking 100iu hCG daily. I'm playing a longer game since I can't see my girl until August (war bride scenario). Most studies show 875-2000iu weekly of hCG for the magic number to maintain or regain fertility. The trick is lower, daily dosing since the localized E2 production that hCG directly stimulates will blunt the Sertoli cell response. 300iu hCG daily didn't increase E2 production in studies.
HCG 250 IU daily
enclomiphene 25mg daily