How long does sdrol work for

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Typically orals plateau at 4 weeks right, whatabout Sd what would an 8 weeks 10mg cycle do would it plateau?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Technically you can run any compound however you want. But, there are better ways and not so good ways.

Sdrol is "best" used as a get in, do the damage, get the fuk out kinda drug. You might respond really well to 10mg (I may need to run 30mg to get similiar benefits), but 8wks? Again, you could feasibly do it but why?

Id personally push the dosing envelope with it, get the most you can from it at around 4wks, and run something else "under" it for sustained gainz. Test, obviously, or if youre not pinning then TD trest for 8wks.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Technically you can run any compound however you want. But, there are better ways and not so good ways.

Sdrol is "best" used as a get in, do the damage, get the fuk out kinda drug. You might respond really well to 10mg (I may need to run 30mg to get similiar benefits), but 8wks? Again, you could feasibly do it but why?

Id personally push the dosing envelope with it, get the most you can from it at around 4wks, and run something else "under" it for sustained gainz. Test, obviously, or if youre not pinning then TD trest for 8wks.
Well I was just curious if it’s doable because I know typically anadrol gains stall at 4 weeks
But that’s just something I read on a literature website probably not much truth to it but I do know the glycogen build up stops around that time or plateaus

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think, instead of running something potent like sdrol at "low end" dose for 8wks, opt for a milder choice like var for 6-8wks.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think, instead of running something potent like sdrol at "low end" dose for 8wks, opt for a milder choice like var for 6-8wks.
Meh bar is too weak but yeah maybe like a low dose anadrol

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m more of get in get out anyways I’m sure superdrol would be better 4 weeks high dose I just read about someone who used it for awhile and put on 40lbs and 10mg I was considering that since it’s hard to run if it’s oral at 20

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Audi you need to chill on orals lol. weren’t you on msten,dmz and what not couple days ago?
I still am brotha just got some inj superdrol comin is all not sure when I’ll run it. Because the sides on dmz msten are hitting hard

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Injectable sd came today

SP SD, literally comes with a booklet lmao definitely good endurance with this stuff