How long does Nandrolone stay in the system?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I know of the esters of the different nandrolone. What I’m very curious of is that I’ve heard Deca itself can still be detected in your system about a year after use. I know that can’t just be due to the decanoate ester, can’t last that long. I’ve never heard this in a conversation about NPP or other 19-nor drugs though. If it’s just Deca then it has to be ester related in some way (as a side note could it still damage your health if it’s around in trace amounts for that long?), if it isn’t just Deca then could it be possible for NPP, dienolone, 19-nor Andro (since it’s target hormone is nandrolone). Further than that, could tren and other 19-nors be detected long after use? Just something that’s been on my mind.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Deca durabolin stays detectable in the system for a close to a year easy. 9 months I think. NPP is shorter, a few months 4-5 I believe. I could google it, but I'd rather not at the moment.

Tren is the real motherfxcker when it comes to detection. Tren Enanthate can stay detectable longer than Deca, 16 months or something crazy like that.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With Deca it's because of the decanoate ester, with tren it's because it's tren.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Deca durabolin stays detectable in the system for a close to a year easy. 9 months I think. NPP is shorter, a few months 4-5 I believe. I could google it, but I'd rather not at the moment.

Tren is the real motherfxcker when it comes to detection. Tren Enanthate can stay detectable longer than Deca, 16 months or something crazy like that.
Sheeeeesh! Why is that I wonder? I’m guessing the ester then but enanthate doesn’t last nearly as long as decanoate. Hmmmm.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Deca has a terminal elimination half life of between 7-12 days. Its metabolites on the other hand have a significantly longer half-life and are disruptive to the HPTA, they also store in fat cells. People receiving only 150mg dose of deca had these metabolites detectable 6 months later... Large doses can disrupt the HPTA significantly longer and thats why you read about Deca horror stories.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Deca has a terminal elimination half life of between 7-12 days. Its metabolites on the other hand have a significantly longer half-life and are disruptive to the HPTA, they also store in fat cells. People receiving only 150mg dose of deca had these metabolites detectable 6 months later... Large doses can disrupt the HPTA significantly longer and thats why you read about Deca horror stories.
What do you mean by horror stories? Like test never turning back on?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
This is why I'm steering clear of deca