How long does it take for these compounds to clear system?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Currently taking LGD 4033, Rad 140, Trestolone Ace trandermal, Superdrol, and epiando/androsterone transdermal. What would be the maximum estimate it would take for these compounds to clear the system?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No one can give you a specific answer. It depends on dose, duration, and your metabolism.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
andros only have a very short lived half life.. (part of their weakness.) transdermally i have heard the half life is increased but thats kind of a misnomer, in that, its really just slowly releasing the andros over time, they still have the short half life. I would wager 2-3 days tops but it could be quicker than that.. I know nothing about the sarms, but trest could have some lasting metabolites. SD probably 1-2 weeks. obviously just conjecture and best guesses on my part.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AFAIK, there is zero data out there on how long it takes SARMs to clear your system.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Anabolic doc is the equivalent of the DARE videos that used to be watched in middle school, for PED users today.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Anabolic doc is the equivalent of the DARE videos that used to be watched in middle school, for PED users today.
That's complete BS. His videos are scientifically accurate. If it scares you then good, you need to be made aware of the dangers of these compounds. These aren't just some magic vitamins we're injecting into our bodies to make them grow, they have a RANGE of extremely dangerous, potentially organ damaging, potentially life threatening compounds. If you thought AAS/SARMs/DS/PHs were just some sort of magic rainbow of drugs that cause no harm, then you're living in fantasy land.

His videos are about harm reduction which is meant to educate the viewer on the harms of these drugs so they can take precautions when using them. I would hope a user would watch one of his videos and come back here and ask more questions, like how do I protect my liver when I'm using a 17-aa steroid, or what's the best thing to use to help keep my cardiovascular health in check when I'm using injectable testosterone.

Harm reduction has long been associated with recreational drug use, but we apply it to AAS ALL THE TIME! We take precautions while on cycle, we reduce the dosages of certain drugs that are known to be toxic, we avoid certain compounds that are TOO toxic or dangerous to be used.

Keep in mind, we're not all responsible adults posting legitimate questions about our cycles on this forum. There are a lot of young men and teenagers who come here and post under sock puppet accounts, claim to be older and more experienced and might think they want to start taking 100mg of Superdrol as a starting cycle.

His videos are clear, concise, and easy to digest bite sized bits of information to enable to make a responsible steroid consumer have more information about the compounds they're using, and hopefully dissuade others from acting irresponsibly.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep in mind, we're not all responsible adults posting legitimate questions about our cycles on this forum. There are a lot of young men and teenagers who come here and post under sock puppet accounts, claim to be older and more experienced
Are you talking about yourself here Starscream?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's complete BS. His videos are scientifically accurate. If it scares you then good, you need to be made aware of the dangers of these compounds. These aren't just some magic vitamins we're injecting into our bodies to make them grow, they have a RANGE of extremely dangerous, potentially organ damaging, potentially life threatening compounds. If you thought AAS/SARMs/DS/PHs were just some sort of magic rainbow of drugs that cause no harm, then you're living in fantasy land.

His videos are about harm reduction which is meant to educate the viewer on the harms of these drugs so they can take precautions when using them. I would hope a user would watch one of his videos and come back here and ask more questions, like how do I protect my liver when I'm using a 17-aa steroid, or what's the best thing to use to help keep my cardiovascular health in check when I'm using injectable testosterone.

Harm reduction has long been associated with recreational drug use, but we apply it to AAS ALL THE TIME! We take precautions while on cycle, we reduce the dosages of certain drugs that are known to be toxic, we avoid certain compounds that are TOO toxic or dangerous to be used.

Keep in mind, we're not all responsible adults posting legitimate questions about our cycles on this forum. There are a lot of young men and teenagers who come here and post under sock puppet accounts, claim to be older and more experienced and might think they want to start taking 100mg of Superdrol as a starting cycle.

His videos are clear, concise, and easy to digest bite sized bits of information to enable to make a responsible steroid consumer have more information about the compounds they're using, and hopefully dissuade others from acting irresponsibly.
Chill bro. It was just a funny quote by Thor. No need to get your panties in a bunch. I'm sure Thor knows about the possible dangers of steroid use well enough.

Did you seriously just insert a link on harm reduction? 😆 LOL! This one I actually enjoyed. Good stuff, lmao. How do you buy milk from a Walmart, if there's no website to show you how to do it? And no, I don't need a link on the negative effects of having milk in my diet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Bro, I was just trying to be humorous. I enjoy watching his content. Was just making a hyperbolic comparison.

Diego Manuel

Awards
Currently taking LGD 4033, Rad 140, Trestolone Ace trandermal, Superdrol, and epiando/androsterone transdermal. What would be the maximum estimate it would take for these compounds to clear the system?
Your liver is doing hars work.
Your CYP450 enzimes are overworking to eliminate substances on the same pathways.
It could last longer or shorter because other ways...
RAD140 could last for days.
If you are doing to your pct, pay attention to your liver, heart akd kidneys. It could be hurt.
Luck!