How long does a hormone stay in your blood

sinnfinn

Awards
I'm wondering how long does a prohormone stay in your blood that it could be detected after a cycle? I want to be able to go to the doctor and have my test tested without them knowing that I did a cycle? The cycle would probably be extreme mass. M sten

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering how long does a prohormone stay in your blood that it could be detected after a cycle? I want to be able to go to the doctor and have my test tested without them knowing that I did a cycle? The cycle would probably be extreme mass. M sten
That is a giant open ended question. If you get bloods after it clears your test levels will be super low. To soon free test super high. So what is your goal do you want to look normal / low or high on that blood work? And why would they be testing your hormone levels?

sinnfinn

Awards
I'm already on test I'm doing the pellets and I have to get tested every six months before the pellets get put back in again. I just don't want to doctor to see it in my blood work at all

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm already on test I'm doing the pellets and I have to get tested every six months before the pellets get put back in again. I just don't want to doctor to see it in my blood work at all
OK that's a little simpler just run a 6 to 8 week cycle after your blood work and you will be good with anything OTC.

sinnfinn

Awards
I don't think lying to him is good. I was going with the " what he doesn't know won't hurt him" idea. But after you said that maybe this is a bad idea. Maybe I should just keep working with the test and not be greedy. After all if size was easy we all would be big.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I don't think lying to him is good. I was going with the " what he doesn't know won't hurt him" idea. But after you said that maybe this is a bad idea. Maybe I should just keep working with the test and not be greedy. After all if size was easy we all would be big.
Or just tell your doc you are going to run OTC cycles since you are on Test..it is what it is either you have a doc who will work with you or won't.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
When the Dr draw blood it's usually only to check test levels, he won't check for other stuff, you'll be fine as long as you stop your PH 2-3 weeks before blood test.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
certain steroids have huge half lifes.
deca is known to be found in the urine several months after you use. that's not an issue here. the issue here is your epi/test ratio. if its outta whack it can indicate use of hormones. they are not going to be testing you at all for substances.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
certain steroids have huge half lifes.
deca is known to be found in the urine several months after you use. that's not an issue here. the issue here is your epi/test ratio. if its outta whack it can indicate use of hormones. they are not going to be testing you at all for substances.
Exactly! Juice up as much as you want as long as you stop a few weeks before so you test levels is not all out of "normal".