How long do SARMS show up on a drug test?

Pywell89

Awards
I’m looking at applying to join the military but have ran a couple of SARM cycles in the past, the most recent being about 4 months ago. How long should I wait before I can be certain that it won’t show up in the Army drug test?

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think they have a special steroids panel that they run only based on suspicion, and unless you are seriously jacked I wouldn't worry about direct testing for steroids. The army will however require a physical, and they will run blood tests. You will want your markers to be back to natural and healthy before the physical.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As far as long know, I haven't found any thing on sarm detection time. I looked a ton about 2 years ago as a way to beat the system for sports but never find any realiable info

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure SARMS would even show up on a steroid panel. I think they just check for Scheduled steroids that are illegal to possess without a prescription. I agree with others though, in that if your blood panel is out of whack such as lipids, liver values, CBC, etc, then that may be a red flag to them.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure SARMS would even show up on a steroid panel. I think they just check for Scheduled steroids that are illegal to possess without a prescription. I agree with others though, in that if your blood panel is out of whack such as lipids, liver values, CBC, etc, then that may be a red flag to them.
I agree with you in also highly doubting that sarms would show up on their steroid panel.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with you in also highly doubting that sarms would show up on their steroid panel.

I certainly wouldn't chance it.
Years ago, a friend of mine joined, and he tested positive for Marijuana upon active entry.
He went to the brig immediately, and stayed there for the first 6 weeks of his enlistment.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I certainly wouldn't chance it.
Years ago, a friend of mine joined, and he tested positive for Marijuana upon active entry.
He went to the brig immediately, and stayed there for the first 6 weeks of his enlistment.
I agree, I wouldn't chance it either, however SARMS also aren't illegal. There are already a lot of hurdles to jump through to get in, so I wouldn't add another one. Stay off everything that isn't a multi-vitamin or something prescribed to you, and get in the door first.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Right, deffinetely dont chance it. They can test for synthetic Thc spice etc. You never know what fringe stuff they will start testing for next.

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
Lmfao the military isn’t going to spend thousands of dollars to give you a PED test

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking at applying to join the military but have ran a couple of SARM cycles in the past, the most recent being about 4 months ago. How long should I wait before I can be certain that it won’t show up in the Army drug test?
10 yrs in the Army....You know how many people I knew running gear. They ain't doing **** about it, unless you out right flaunting that you running that ****.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The detection time is about 5 times the drugs half life, I cant think of a sarm with a half life of more than a day and a half so you are fine. I agree with others here there is no way they are going to test for sarms. Testing for PEDs is insanely expensive.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Along with the half-life recommendations mentioned earlier, you would need to know what test they are using and that test's sensitivity/detection limits. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
What they consider drugs of abuse are what they focus on. 11 or 16 drug panel if I remember correctly. All "drugs of abuse" for intake testing.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure you will be fine now, everything should be balancing/or already balanced out. Just got to make it through the first couple of months then you can go inject happy, few of my mates in the army and a lot of them on the juice haha

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dude you seriously need your head examined and your IQ tested if you are really joining the military . Lol
Especially at a time like this , where the military is going to be used to force vaccinations on people.
Things are gonna be pretty dicey before the military enforces vaccines. More likely kids wont be able to go to school, and adults barred from employment or some other type of societal participation ban for vaccine non-compliance. However, as a recruit, he will be a pin cushion, get an excess of vaccines, and be first in line for whatever they want to dose him with. "Oh you say already had that series, well we lost the paperwork so... here you go again.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trump said he will be using the military to dose everyone up. Wow are you ignorant
I recall the statement where he said the military would be involved in the distribution of the vaccine, which was disputed by other White House officials.

Delivery strategy, distribution, etc. Not forced inoculations.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going into the military they are going to ask you a ton of questions about drug use during processing. Have a good answer and stick to it. No matter how many different ways they ask the question.

And if you are honest and admit to doing anything in the past, they WILL hold it against you forever. But if you lie and deny everything, good to go. Even though that sounds backwards and stupid - that is the reality. Welcome to the military.

Now hurry up, and wait!!