How long did you wait before your first cycle?

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
I've been training for about 2 years and I have about 20 lbs. of muscle. I am 177lbs and about 11% bf. Would it be too soon for a H-drol cycle? In your opinions. I want to be able to possible gain a little natty later if I don't reach my limit on cycle.

-thanks

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
If you're 5'11" and 177 your not near your natty limit. You could easily get to around 200 given time and proper nutrition.

Exian

Exian

Awards
2 years of serious lifting and training + diet. then i started my first cycle. Whether that was good or bad i don't know, but i can tell you that my body did go through a rough period after the cycle ended. lot of endocrine stress and strain.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
4 years of lifting 1.5 years serious.
Yeah--I think you helped me earlier. I've been thinking about it all day. Ever since I started, lifting is all I think about. I want to get strong and big, but I know that it comes with time. I am very serious about it, but I think I can hit 190-195lbs by this time next year and after a cut, start a cycle. It's a mental game, that's for sure.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
If you don't plan to stay natural, just cycle whenever you want.

I know I'll get some flack for that, but that's my opinion.

This isn't to say you shouldn't have trained naturally for a while though.

Exian

Exian

Awards
Lifting definitely becomes an addiction/obsession.

AwhYeah

AwhYeah

Banned
Awards
Lifting definitely becomes an addiction/obsession.
Yeah man. It is that "I did this. You can't take this from me." aspect of it haha it definantly keeps you loyal; no drinking(maybe a little), smoking, ****ty food regularly. It transforms your mind too

Krampus

Krampus

Awards
I love lifting but I still smoke, the insulin bump is rather nice.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
I dipped for 15 years and I kicked it. I feel 100 times better now.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm 5"11 and 194 pounds. But blah! If your of age id cycle! I can't wait to cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i waited till i was 28 and 200lbs.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
20 years old after 6 years of lifting and getting from 130 to 190 natty
I've been training for about 2 years and I have about 20 lbs. of muscle. I am 177lbs and about 11% bf. Would it be too soon for a H-drol cycle? In your opinions. I want to be able to possible gain a little natty later if I don't reach my limit on cycle.

-thanks

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards

-thanks
How old are you?
If you are under 25 your hormones likely don't need the help.
Judging from your stats you still have a long way to go naturally.
Posting your diet and lifting routine would also be helpful.
Peace

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i came out of the womb with a syringe

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^ :laughing: