How long can one stay on PEG MGF and LR3 IGF-1?

HighRPM's

Awards
If your using LR3-IGF-1 40-50mcg Eod or E3d and Peg MGF at 125mcg or 200mcg twice a week how safe is it to stay on for LONG periods?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If your using LR3-IGF-1 40-50mcg Eod or E3d and Peg MGF at 125mcg or 200mcg twice a week how safe is it to stay on for LONG periods?
I think most guys would enjoy great benefits from perpetually running what you are describing.

large1

Awards
so how long can you stayon mgf....indefinitely?

HighRPM's

Awards
I just started two weeks ago and will see how it goes. I am planning a year to start unless something adverse happens. I might take a break at 6 months and get blood work. I also want to know if it interfers with the pituitary.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
To get results from either pMGF or IGF during more than one month, you have to take the other. Taking both, you should see continued growth perpetually.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
To get results from either pMGF or IGF during more than one month, you have to take the other. Taking both, you should see continued growth perpetually.
I'm liking IGF 40/40 pwo 2x per week (chest and bis)
MGF 100-200 2x per week

when i first read about mgf everything said 100mcg 2x a week but now it seems like everyone is doing 200mcg 2x per week??

HighRPM's

Awards
but now it seems like everyone is doing 200mcg 2x per week??
It appears to be that way. I am taking 300mcg (150mcg x2). I am a fan of the least amount to get the most results. At 400mcg it is not nearly as cheap as LR3 IGF-1.

I would like to get away with less than 400mcg a week as that will only last 2.5 weeks.

It would be good to hear from others.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It appears to be that way. I am taking 300mcg (150mcg x2). I am a fan of the least amount to get the most results. At 400mcg it is not nearly as cheap as LR3 IGF-1.

I would like to get away with less than 400mcg a week as that will only last 2.5 weeks.

It would be good to hear from others.
I have tried 140mcg E3D and liked it but at 200mcg E3D it was MUCH better, like the dose-response curve is exponential in that area. My next run will be 250mcg E3D with IGF-1... So we'll see. :)

RobRedBeard

Awards
Reviving this.
I started using igf1-lr3 and peg-mgf. Started igf1-lr3 at 80mcg 3x a week, the first week, separated 30 hours apart. Then peg-mgf 400mcg on rest day.
Initially subq with the igf1-lr3, then in particular muscle groups as I got more comfy with it.
Then moved to 100-150mcg igf1-lr3 the following weeks, same amount peg-mgf.

In 5-6 weeks I had impressive gains in chest and arms.. which is what I focused on. Over 2" in biceps. Over 2" in chest.
Definitely a winning combo!!

Heads up. If you use igf1-lr3 before the workout.. take some sour patch kids or candy high sugar to keep from getting dizzy. I almost passed out the first 2 times working out over 2 hours each time. The stamina and energy is very nice.
I'd pin after the workout.
Wait 30 hours after using igf1-lr3, to use peg-mgf, they'll fight each other and igf wins effectively wasting your peg.

Reactions: UNX
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always did a pre-workout with dextrose in it a little while after inject.