how long can IGF be run...

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
How long can I run my IGF if I'm only pinning twice/week at 40 mcg a pop? I have enough to do it for a year straight, but I'm thinking that might be too long and it might lose it's effect.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I think I might go with twice/week for 7 weeks then 3-4 weeks off and repeat.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think at twice a week x 40mcg you are good for a perpetual run. Even 3x week you should be OK and not lose any effectiveness at all.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Are the sides any less with bi-weekly administration or is there even a difference. I sort of expect low blood-sugar to be a side and possibly achy joints, but are there any other sides I should look out for?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Are the sides any less with bi-weekly administration or is there even a difference. I sort of expect low blood-sugar to be a side and possibly achy joints, but are there any other sides I should look out for?
Lethargy and hunger, that's about it. The sides last about 8-16 hours after pinning, so obviously you will get less sides with less pinning, but not in terms of intensity, only in terms of total time under sides.

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
If I lift at night should I wait a certain amount of time before I go to bed or should I work out earlier. I should be starting tomorrow or the next day, I'm excited.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If I lift at night should I wait a certain amount of time before I go to bed or should I work out earlier. I should be starting tomorrow or the next day, I'm excited.
If you aren't using a crazy dosage of above 80/100mcg, then just feed sugar with the IGF and slower carbs before bed and you'll be good. Note, however, that your results may be less than if you train earlier and have more carbs. Also note that your night-time carbs cannot make you fat when using IGF-1, so no worries there, provided you are semi-reasonable.