how long break before running PH

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
So I was running Natadrol and the last month of it I also added pSarm. So here's my problem. While running Natadrol my second batch of it took 2 weeks to come and my PCT took 2 weeks to come, I know I'm stupid and I should of got the PCT first then ran it. So those problems threw me one month behind. Well my PCT end December 17th. I wanted to run a PH cut during my Christmas brake so I could go at it hard. Well my classes end December 16th. So how long should I wait before I can run the PH? I mean Natadrol is hormonal but nothing hardcore.

cpekz

Awards
I would say you're fine to start when you want. It's not like your ran sdrol or epi or some AAS like that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For one if u made a mistake like that on natadrol imagine a ph...Word of advice. Always! Always have everything before starting it...Now i would start maybe 6-8weeks later..imo..Which ph? and do u have everything lined up ex: diet, cut, bulk, recomp etc....Also wrong section buddy

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
For one if u made a mistake like that on natadrol imagine a ph...Word of advice. Always! Always have everything before starting it...Now i would start maybe 6-8weeks later..imo..Which ph? and do u have everything lined up ex: diet, cut, bulk, recomp etc....Also wrong section buddy
Thanks bud. I was going to wait 6 weeks before all this happened but from now on I'm going to have everything on hand. I truly don't know yet what I'm going to run, yet. Something powerful though.

No need at all to wait 6-8 weeks.. Natadrol does not effect hormone levels that much.. This is from blood work..
You've ran Natadrol before?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup.
And bloods.
Which I trashed because there be no change..
Wow u trash natadrol? i loved it...i mean besides any ph..i thought it was good..no blood work though

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established