How long after PCT is complete will I be able to start another cycle?

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
So long story short my first cycle that I’ve done (test only) finished Thursday last week (Nov. 1st) and I will be waiting two weeks then start Nolva for PCT (40-40-20-20). How long after the PCT is over do you guys recommend I start another cycle?

Also, all I did was test for my first run. What would be one or two steps up from a cycle like that? Test/deca stack maybe?

IMG_1650.JPG

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So long story short my first cycle that I’ve done (test only) finished Thursday last week (Nov. 1st) and I will be waiting two weeks then start Nolva for PCT (40-40-20-20). How long after the PCT is over do you guys recommend I start another cycle?

Also, all I did was test for my first run. What would be one or two steps up from a cycle like that? Test/deca stack maybe?

View attachment 173753
Time on + PCT = Time Off

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would add EQ or primo to the next cycle. Both somewhere between 400 to 600 mg's. Step up from that would be dihydroboldenone aka 1-test. Step up from that would be imo 19nor compounds. While 1-test might beat deca in gains, deca has more serious sides duo to it's progestin nature. I would avoid 19nor's (deca, anadrol, tren) altogether. Imo there is no need for 19nor for the average gym rat.

Nex step up from eq, primo, 1-test would be to add orals as a kick start and/or as a finisher. Tbol @50mg, dbol at 30mg, var at 50mg, superdrol @10mg, etc. All safe numbers, not pushing it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would add EQ or primo to the next cycle. Both somewhere between 400 to 600 mg's. Step up from that would be dihydroboldenone aka 1-test. Step up from that would be imo 19nor compounds. While 1-test might beat deca in gains, deca has more serious sides duo to it's progestin nature. I would avoid 19nor's (deca, anadrol, tren) altogether. Imo there is no need for 19nor for the average gym rat.

Nex step up from eq, primo, 1-test would be to add orals as a kick start and/or as a finisher. Tbol @50mg, dbol at 30mg, var at 50mg, superdrol @10mg, etc. All safe numbers, not pushing it.
Pretty much agree with this. If using EQ extend cycle to 14 weeks OR frontload the first 2-3 weeks and extend to 12. I like the latter option due to the fact that your body will recover better, the shorter the cycle. Test 500, EQ 500 ( 750mg a week for the first 2-3 weeks if frontloading) and Tbol at 50mg/ day for the first 4-6 weeks would be a great cycle.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
Thanks for the info guys this definitely helps. I have another question though. I’ve looked into Clenbuterol to shred. Any advice as to how/when to use it correctly? I.e. on/off cycle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info guys this definitely helps. I have another question though. I’ve looked into Clenbuterol to shred. Any advice as to how/when to use it correctly? I.e. on/off cycle
From personal experience don’t start a cut with clen until way after pct bro. Make sure you are totally recovered first.

Personally I ran 2 weeks clen/2 weeks eca/2 weeks clen/2 weeks eca/2 weeks clen/2 weeks Eca. Taper the clen up first week. 120 a day is the most you’ll need to go to imo.

Do your research on it though brother. Many people say to just run a Eca stack as decent results and less risk/sides.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen is so bad.. It enhances metabolism slightly that's it. It's not even that impressive and it's quite dangerous to play around with. Id just run winstrol over clen but that's me.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards
Alright so it seems that I don’t have all the info yet. You guys seem to know your stuff and what I’m curious is where did you do your “research” when you started pinning? Are there websites that specifically tell you the effects and side effects of the available steroids out there? I’m just hoping I don’t have to sift through mountains of forum threads to find what I need to do everything right.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I could get my hands on some quality 1 Test that would be my next cycle. Test E, 1 Test and a tbol kicker. If not I will run EQ with Test plus the kicker.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always here bad news about the sides on 19nors...I don't want to have the balance estro and prolactin

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alright so it seems that I don’t have all the info yet. You guys seem to know your stuff and what I’m curious is where did you do your “research” when you started pinning? Are there websites that specifically tell you the effects and side effects of the available steroids out there? I’m just hoping I don’t have to sift through mountains of forum threads to find what I need to do everything right.
Yeah your best learning will be googling, and going through mountains of forum posts then deciphering the information and coming to your own conclusion. Creating topics on reputable forums is also a great tool. But it takes a LOT of research to really understand the ins and outs of steroid use.

Forums like professional muscle and ANASCI are great for researching because there are tons of professional bodybuilders that post regularly and they have decades of PED experience. Don't waste a lot of time on other forums because there are a lot of stupid BS posts on most forums these days.

Junglespeed

Junglespeed

Awards

For the kickstarts you gave me the dose but is that daily, weekly? How many weeks into the cycle from the beginning should I take them until the kickstart is done?