How long after PCT for test levels to drop

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long after PCT before test levels drop to where they are based on your current recovery? My brother said **** PCT 2 weeks in and wants to go get tested for trt but wants to know how long he should wait but not too long for his levels to rise again

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TRT test hardly brings any problems other than getting estrogen dialed in if need be and staying fertile if that’s important to you. I will admit this isn’t the best way to go about it but to each their own

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Tell your brother he’s an idiot and he can talk to me if he wanna know how it is to be on test for life and all the million problems it brings.
Mmmm a lot of our friends blast and cruise including myself and cruising on Smaller doses is never an issue. Trt would just making traveling easier for him. Not everyone shares your experience, many are very happy on trt

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TRT test hardly brings any problems other than getting estrogen dialed in if need be and staying fertile if that’s important to you. I will admit this isn’t the best way to go about it but to each their own
Read between the lines. The guy wants to put himself on trt for LIFE. He obviously want to cycle and keep his gains easily. Why would he put himself on trt otherwise? There is no other reason. All this lead to cruising and not actual trt dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mmmm a lot of our friends blast and cruise including myself and cruising on Smaller doses is never an issue. Trt would just making traveling easier for him. Not everyone shares your experience, many are very happy on trt
if you think for a second cruising is without consequences you’re obviously either lying to yourself or you’re not doing regular bloodworks. Of course when I go down 250mg on cruise I feel fantastic and I feel twice the man any natty could feel. It still put a stress on my body people need to stop lying to themselves that being supraphysiological levels 365 days a year has no negative impact even if you "great". I’m not going to say blast and cruising is stupid it’s a personal choice and I’m doing it myself. Convincing yourself and lying to yourself that it’s healthy and has no long term impact on your health and longetivity THAT is quite stupid and ignorant. Anyways all of this is out of subject I just think nobody should put themselves on trt by their own will.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mathb33 is offering really solid advice here man.
Some guys are perfectly happy having to take insulin injections every day, but certainly most, if given the opportunity to have their bodies functioning properly again, would take it.

But most guys don't want to hear the truth, they want to hear what they're itching to hear, so here you go ....

Yeah bro, TRT is awesome! It makes you like Superman! And being forced to constantly take injections the rest of your life will be an awesome experience. Guys that give you advice to try and steer you away from it ... They're just selfish, and want to keep it for themselves. Those Bast*rds!!

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Exactly! He wants all the pharma grade to himself! Lol what a trickster he is

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You sure it is your brother who wants to cruise? 😉

What a trickster, indeed...

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you think for a second cruising is without consequences you’re obviously either lying to yourself or you’re not doing regular bloodworks. Of course when I go down 250mg on cruise I feel fantastic and I feel twice the man any natty could feel. It still put a stress on my body people need to stop lying to themselves that being supraphysiological levels 365 days a year has no negative impact even if you "great". I’m not going to say blast and cruising is stupid it’s a personal choice and I’m doing it myself. Convincing yourself and lying to yourself that it’s healthy and has no long term impact on your health and longetivity THAT is quite stupid and ignorant. Anyways all of this is out of subject I just think nobody should put themselves on trt by their own will.
@Mathb33 , this is unrelated, but I'm having difficulty with my account. Could you please tell me if you see the "like" button on my posts? If so, would you please "like" this post? I was talking with Admin, trying to figure it out.
(Anyone else please feel free to respond as well. It is appreciated).
Thanks!

mx3jice

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Mathb33 , this is unrelated, but I'm having difficulty with my account. Could you please tell me if you see the "like" button on my posts? If so, would you please "like" this post? I was talking with Admin, trying to figure it out.
Thanks!
Your like button is there and seems to be working. I liked two of your posts on this thread and it updates and is shown accordingly. Seems fine?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your like button is there and seems to be working. I liked two of your posts on this thread and it updates and is shown accordingly. Seems fine?
LOL.
Apparently it is user error! Thank you for the help, brother.
:)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks!
Hey! I see your likes! I can’t say if I see them all thought? But I would think everything is working? I see that you’ve liked 1 of my comments on this particular thread at least

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey! I see your likes! I can’t say if I see them all thought? But I would think everything is working? I see that you’ve liked 1 of my comments on this particular thread at least
Yeah, I thought my "like" button had disappeared. But apparently it hadn't.
Thanks Math!