How long after ostar to start LGD cycle?

minidandy

Awards
Hi all, long time lurker first time caller
Finished my first Ostar1ne cycle about 2 weeks ago, ran for 8 weeks eith Cardar1ne. Into pct now with clomid and an OTC pct. Noticed favourable results, put about 1 lb a week on with it and leaned out with good new vascularity.

Taking Ghar1ne whilst on pct atm

I have LGD from olympus next but how long should I leave it after my Osta run? Ive read that it should be 8 weeks between Osta cycles bit im running LGD next and not Osta. Many thanks
MD

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s in GHARINE again.. can u remind me

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
usually it is common sense that off time = on time + pct

so 8 weeks on and probably 4 weeks pct = 12 weeks off

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 months off for a cycle that long unless you get bloodwork and everything comes back normal. Meaning test should be at least 600 or so

minidandy

Awards
Thank you guys. Will look to start lgd end of April then. Looking forward to this cycle, after being happy with ostarine results I will be interested to see how lgd fares with its claims of being more potent

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like osta put 8 pounds on ya? Any sides?

minidandy

Awards
No sides to speak of no, leaned me out but put weight on at same time. Interested to see what LGD does next, I will run it on a maintenance calories diet, I know people swear with it for a bulking cycle, but im after more of a recomp to stay at my current weight for my lifting category
MD

Old School

Old School

Awards
I would run them both together

minidandy

Awards
Will be running LGD on its own, maybe with cardar1ne as its a PPAR

Old School

Old School

Awards
its not a wise, not to say extremely dumb, decision to combine two things before you have tested each substance on its own.
I have run them both together many times with no issues and I am not dumb

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I have run them both together many times with no issues and I am not dumb
thats nice but your body is not his body. im not saying you are dumb. im saying its dumb to combine two things if you havent tested each on its own first.

minidandy

Awards
This waiting is a pain. Itching to try a new cycle after having good results on a milder SARM. Patience

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
This waiting is a pain. Itching to try a new cycle after having good results on a milder SARM. Patience
i can highly recommend to use ep1logue or massacr3 for the 12 weeks in between

minidandy

Awards
Will have a look at them thank you for the idea. The otc pct im using atm is nolvadren

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys. Will look to start lgd end of April then. Looking forward to this cycle, after being happy with ostarine results I will be interested to see how lgd fares with its claims of being more potent
It doesn't look like you read the response, or your timing is way off.

If you finished your cycle 2 weeks ago, I am assuming you are in week 2 of 4 of your PCT. This means your PCT will end the week of 25th. Lets say it ends on the 25 just to work on a Sunday.

12 weeks after that would be third week of May, the 20th.