Unanswered How is the PIP from Masteron P and E.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Curious about this. How would you compare it to Test P?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard anyone mention it. DHB and orals like winstrol are the ones I’ve heard about pip being an issue with.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
I’ve never heard anyone mention it. DHB and orals like winstrol are the ones I’ve heard about pip being an issue with.
I’ve pinned Test C before zero PIP.
And I just tested a vial of Test P that I received. First time with Test P. I know the knot in my delt is normal for most ppl. It’s sore to the touch but I can deal with it. About how long should that knot be there? I pinned on Friday night.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And I just tested a vial of Test P that I received. First time with Test P. I know the knot in my delt is normal for most ppl. It’s sore to the touch but I can deal with it. About how long should that knot be there? I pinned on Friday night.
Could be there for a good couple of days.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah probably a couple days. And test p is known for having a bit more pip than c.

Johnnybravo421

Awards
Yea. That’s what I’ve read. To be honest I’m a bit surprised at the size of the lump for only 50mg.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Off topic sorry, test ace has far less pip than prop with the right carrier... mast e zero pip, mast p subjective to user but typically minimal

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mast E homebrew 200mg/ml 2/20 BA/BB no pip at all.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally no pain from eth or prop if its 100mg/ml for the prop at 150mg I get slight pip

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 13
Aeter462 Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 25
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 11
Punkrocker Anabolics 23