How important is it to take anabolic XT with food, if at all?

john10960

Awards
Just as title states. Also, when will Prime xt be back in stock?

thanks!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can take Anabolic XT with food or on an empty stomach.

For me personally, there are times I take it with food or an empty stomach. It's worked equally as well for me either way.

We are hoping to have Prime XT back in stock within 4 weeks but I can't promise 100% yet. There are a lot of things that go into lead times that people don't necessarily see - like the time it takes to get test results back. It normally takes 5 to 10 days, but if lab is backed up it may take up to 2 to 3 weeks.

The second batch is going to be much larger but we do expect it to sell out as well. If anyone wants to preorder it, I'll be glad to give them links to do so.

john10960

Awards
Thanks. I should be placing pre order in 2 or so weeks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Jeremy1

Awards
Just to add my own experience. I took it in the morning on an empty stomach and then later with my late afternoon/early evening dinner. I never bothered with it pre workout or any of that. No issues and great results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do both. Upon waking/pre is often without “food” (a lot of times with EAA + carbs) and later in the day with a meal.
Same. Good either way for me

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take three caps upon waking in the morning, on an empty stomach, and the other three caps with food about twelve hours later