How fast do 'roids generally accelerate hair loss?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I know it's a matter of predisposition, and know only certain steroids (those converting to DHT) cause this.

My question is, are we talking years of acceleration from just one cycle, or just months maybe?

I just got my hair cut and I've noticed the classic "pulling back" above the temples. Very bummed, but I guess it was going to happen anyway?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Tren is hard on the hairline due to it being such a strong androgen. It's not just DHT. But depending on the compound, dose, and your genetics you may notice a difference in hairline regression in a short period.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I've been very paranoid about this past test cycle.

Went back and looked at some pics of myself from before I ever cycled anything, and sure enough I've got the thin temples.

I just never even noticed it before.

Either way, I guess it does mean I'm prone, and will have to be mindful of future cycles and compounds.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
It's different for everyone. I personally feel that by cycling in my early 20's, by 25, my hairline had receded to where it would naturally be at age 33-35.

I feel that if your not ready to lose hair or encounter a whole host of other sides, your not ready to juice. It would be a silly as working out for years and never expecting to see any results. Or eating like sh|t and expecting to never gain weight.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can run a hand through my hair on a hard cycle and see a few strands, even pick them off my chest after I dry my head off from the shower. But it's never been a problem to the point where my hair has thinned. It's just slightly increased hair loss and it seems to regrow just fine, especially when taking in a cycle protection compound that contains tocotrienols once a day. If anyone is worried about hair loss on cycle, tocotrienols do wonders for hair regrowth and even thickening the new growth from what I've experienced.

http://www.androfactoryblog.com/hair-loss-prevention-toco-supra-bio/

Your other option is to not run DHT compounds.