How far can test take a person?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody here used exclusively test only cycles? How far can a person progress with test only cycles?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Completly impossible to answer that question just like you can’t answer how far can someone go natty, how far can someone go with 250mg test how far can someone go with 500?. Genetics and many many other factors will determine that. Some genetic freaks like Chris Bumstead can achieve a physique with minimal gear and low dosage while most people could never achieve it with 100 000$ of gear a month. Test can do very little for you with shitty genetics, make you gain a few lbs of lean tissue while someone on 400mg test could look better than someone who’s been using test tren deca superdrol anavar EQ primo masteron for 4 years.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody here used exclusively test only cycles? How far can a person progress with test only cycles?
The responses aren't surprising as it's all subjective. So the best one could do is give you average numbers, but then it still depends on the dose. If u r an average genetic guy, eating and training moderately well, then what's the dose you are talking about? 100mg/week TRT or 500mg/week blast? There will be a dramatic difference between the two regardless of other factors.

Another thing you might think about is a test base with sarms added in. I have tried a sarms stack for 2 months and hit a bench PR. Since then (a year ago) i have done no sarms and been on 300mg/week TRT and still haven't bested that sarms PR, so i'd say that LGD/rad140/YK11 stack was more anabolic than my TRT dose. Of course using both together is best as i don't have to worry about suppression and post cycle loss.

Id recommend u do just that, try a smaller test base to keep you healthy and try LGD or rad140 on top. You need some T in your system so doing ONLY sarms is a poor choice (within a couple months of my sarms cycle i was back where i started on bench). Or if you can go a heavy T dose that will work well too i'd bet.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as @Mathb33 said, there is no answer to that question.

people have vastly different responses to test (like any compound). Some will gain very little whereas some can Consistently grow like a week with low doses.

you simply can’t say what any compound will do for any individual in reality. I personally feel good on test but get no growth or strength of note. 19nors on the other hand I seem to respond well to and don’t have any sides. Others literally can’t run 19nors due to sides.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You won't grow from drugs. Your body will grow from stimulus (training, nutrition and rest). Drugs only help to make that stimulus stronger. So, you take 400 mg of Test and train as intense as you can, eat as much as you can and rest accordingly to that and you will see what you can do really quick

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As far as purely putting on mass, just as far as anything else can take you provided the food and training are there

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Emeric Delczeg is a IFBB pro and never went over 280mg Test according to him. He has good genetics but is very dedicated to training and diet.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You won't grow from drugs. Your body will grow from stimulus (training, nutrition and rest). Drugs only help to make that stimulus stronger. So, you take 400 mg of Test and train as intense as you can, eat as much as you can and rest accordingly to that and you will see what you can do really quick
This reminds me of an interesting concept. In everyday life, without lifting, do our bodies get muscle stimulation? Of course they do, all you have to do is look at a cripple who never uses his legs and the muscles are the size of dental floss. So we know that even without "exercise" we are still getting a stimulus to our muscles, which means drugs will enhance that response. A person will still gain muscle by only taking roids.

Yes it will be crap compared to us who are lifting but it will be some gains, bc their everyday life stimulus will be enhanced. Sitting up off the toilet, pushing myself up as i stand up out of bed, leaning against the counter reaching for a can of soup. We like to think of muscle stimulation as binary but it's really not, it's a huge gradient, we just happen to be an extreme.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This reminds me of an interesting concept. In everyday life, without lifting, do our bodies get muscle stimulation? Of course they do, all you have to do is look at a cripple who never uses his legs and the muscles are the size of dental floss. So we know that even without "exercise" we are still getting a stimulus to our muscles, which means drugs will enhance that response. A person will still gain muscle by only taking roids.

Yes it will be crap compared to us who are lifting but it will be some gains, bc their everyday life stimulus will be enhanced. Sitting up off the toilet, pushing myself up as i stand up out of bed, leaning against the counter reaching for a can of soup. We like to think of muscle stimulation as binary but it's really not, it's a huge gradient, we just happen to be an extreme.
True, but that concept is out of the equation in this thread or this whole community here.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If this is true, then why are there so many guys on steroids who look like they don't even work out? I've seen a hundred and forty pound guys take a gram of gear and not grow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That first introduction of gear might add a couple pounds of muscle regardless of what you do but after that it's gotta be worked really hard for.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That first introduction of gear might add a couple pounds of muscle regardless of what you do but after that it's gotta be worked really hard for.
Oh absolutely, i wasn't trying to be pedantic just noting that juice won't do NOTHING to a non-lifter. But yea the gains won't be much and only initial that's for sure.

Alwayssunny

Awards
My 12 week cycle of Test ended the week that the gym closed due to the virus. I gained about 18 lbs at the end of it. I have lost it all and some because I haven’t worked out. Gonna have to do another “first test cycle” again soon.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You won't get a concrete answer to this because it is so open ended.

More than without test, less than with test plus other things. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You won't get a concrete answer to this because it is so open ended.

More than without test, less than with test plus other things. 🤷‍♂️
Yep. Personal response is huge too.

If I use 300-600mg test only there's no difference really. If I go to 900 test only there's a big difference but then I need a ai and the bad stuff starts happening.

I've seen guys use a gram of test for a year straight and no ai and have good bloodwork. Other guys need a ai and have bad bloods on trt.

Just soooo many variables

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Personal response is huge too.

If I use 300-600mg test only there's no difference really. If I go to 900 test only there's a big difference but then I need a ai and the bad stuff starts happening.

I've seen guys use a gram of test for a year straight and no ai and have good bloodwork. Other guys need a ai and have bad bloods on trt.

Just soooo many variables
Even worse im a third type, im on 300mg/week and had good bloods, but my E2 was at 146 my first review! So my body has a low response with hemo and bp ect but a huge reaction with E2 conversion. It really is a crapshoot depending on a person's genetics.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even worse im a third type, im on 300mg/week and had good bloods, but my E2 was at 146 my first review! So my body has a low response with hemo and bp ect but a huge reaction with E2 conversion. It really is a crapshoot depending on a person's genetics.
Yeah yeah we remember you’re that guy that needs 300mg test weekly to be in range. A real phenomenon of genetics unluckiness

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah yeah we remember you’re that guy that needs 300mg test weekly to be in range. A real phenomenon of genetics unluckiness
That guy lol. Yea i discussed things with more level headed people in the anti aging forums and they understood exactly what i was saying. Perhaps you are just ignorant to some things concerning TRT? In the end i have been a little over the norm (1400 TT) but the rest of my bloods are good and in range, so i've stayed on the same dose.

As it stands, i just dipped down into the 220s for the first time in 10 years, today im about 232, 2 years ago i was 265 doing zero lifting. I have veins showing in my arms for the first time in 20 years and im getting my V taper back a little. I feel better, have more energy, have good bloods, my doc approves and my physique is better than it has been in over a decade.

So why was i wrong to not believe a few guys who insisted a 300mg dose was too high? As has been said here, everybody reacts differently, some of us are surely more biologically able to handle more hormone than others and still be healthy.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
(1400TT) and you claim this is trt because your levels are good and you’re healthy. My levels are good when I’m on 250mg test (1700-1900TT), everything is in range, that doesn’t mean I’m on trt. I’m in supra physiological level just like you. I’m not gonna argue with you like we all did 7 months ago, simply going to block you.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So why was i wrong to not believe a few guys who insisted a 300mg dose was too high? As has been said here, everybody reacts differently, some of us are surely more biologically able to handle more hormone than others and still be healthy.
The problem isn’t that. The problem is you’re claiming this is trt when you’re in supraphysiological levels. I cruise on 250mg (1700-1900TT) year round and I stay healthy, levels in range, I don’t call this trt. That where you’re wrong. Call things for what they are. I never said you couldn’t handle more hormones better than others.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The problem isn’t that. The problem is you’re claiming this is trt when you’re in supraphysiological levels. I cruise on 250mg (1700-1900TT) year round and I stay healthy, levels in range, I don’t call this trt. That where you’re wrong. Call things for what they are. I never said you couldn’t handle more hormones better than others.
Ok i don't argue semantics. I don't care what it's called, it's legal and supervised by my doc. If it's a cruise dose so be it, as long as i get the benefit and manage risk well. But i still consider it TRT, the underground steroid community doesn't get to determine medical standards. And half a dozen people in the anti aging forum agree with me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That guy lol. Yea i discussed things with more level headed people in the anti aging forums and they understood exactly what i was saying. Perhaps you are just ignorant to some things concerning TRT? In the end i have been a little over the norm (1400 TT) but the rest of my bloods are good and in range, so i've stayed on the same dose.

As it stands, i just dipped down into the 220s for the first time in 10 years, today im about 232, 2 years ago i was 265 doing zero lifting. I have veins showing in my arms for the first time in 20 years and im getting my V taper back a little. I feel better, have more energy, have good bloods, my doc approves and my physique is better than it has been in over a decade.

Well I have to agree that 300 is too high if your at 1400, at 250 you would probably fall into range which is still a lot for trt but you seem to be a poor responder on multiple levels. I really would find the lowest dose you can take to stay at the upper end of normal. It will lower your estrogen too. Aromatase inhibitors are very unhealthy with long term use. You can probably kill 2 birds with 1 stone if you cut back a little from 300.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You want to use less drugs to maximize health, using more and taking a anti estrogen all year round is taking more drugs to put a bandaid on the problem, it doesn't fix it. This is purely for long term health. There are guys who can take a gram of test and have perfect bloodwork. But somewhere down the road I'm sure it will cause a problem even tho everything is always in range. Also I always take into consideration that we're all adults here, we can all do whatever we want. I'm completely guilty of not taking enough time off between cycles and running my "trt" dose up into the 250-300 mark when I should be on 150. It's not a great idea but I do it because I want to

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You want to use less drugs to maximize health, using more and taking a anti estrogen all year round is taking more drugs to put a bandaid on the problem, it doesn't fix it. This is purely for long term health. There are guys who can take a gram of test and have perfect bloodwork. But somewhere down the road I'm sure it will cause a problem even tho everything is always in range. Also I always take into consideration that we're all adults here, we can all do whatever we want. I'm completely guilty of not taking enough time off between cycles and running my "trt" dose up into the 250-300 mark when I should be on 150. It's not a great idea but I do it because I want to
Yes i don't disagree really, im sure taking 100mg and being at 400 maybe is "better" long term. So would not taking rad140 i'd wager. One day when my ego gets old enough and my young man mind is gone i will probly give up lifting heavy and cut my weight a lot. Less food and less body weight is proven healthier.

For now though, im still seeing what i can do before i get too old to do it :D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No, taking 100 and being at 400 is probably not better, but taking 200-250 and being 800-1100 is much better and will produce the same results your getting for the most part while lowering estrogen and eliminating the ai is better. And if building muscle is your goal right now, stop the ai anyway. Higher estrogen builds more muscle as long as it's not drastically out of control

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes i don't disagree really, im sure taking 100mg and being at 400 maybe is "better" long term. So would not taking rad140 i'd wager. One day when my ego gets old enough and my young man mind is gone i will probly give up lifting heavy and cut my weight a lot. Less food and less body weight is proven healthier.

For now though, im still seeing what i can do before i get too old to do it :D
You really changed your way or seeing this since the last discussion. I agree more with what you say now. I don’t disagree with runner higher dose for years and staying healthy that’s what I’m doing. Eventually we are all going to have to lower it a bit even if it’s In 10 years. (Hopefully not before that for me)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few pro BB’ers from my community have told me extensively of their anabolic endeavors. Let’s just say if they posted that regimen here anonymously, they would get burned to the ground by comments. Commitment. I’m natty status next to these pro level cycles (more like lifestyle than a cycle).

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A few pro BB’ers from my community have told me extensively of their anabolic endeavors. Let’s just say if they posted that regimen here anonymously, they would get burned to the ground by comments. Commitment. I’m natty status next to these pro level cycles (more like lifestyle than a cycle).
Post one! You won’t pussy.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post one! You won’t pussy.
I am what I eat. You Canadian d1ck.
Those boys pretty much blasting year round but swapping test in and out as stated in this thread. I can’t speak in regards to their longevity, but they are freaky mass monsters. Bloods are monitored rigorously but yeah. They are livin that life.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought this was the cycles without test thread. You get the idea though.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am what I eat. You Canadian d1ck.
Those boys pretty much blasting year round but swapping test in and out as stated in this thread. I can’t speak in regards to their longevity, but they are freaky mass monsters. Bloods are monitored rigorously but yeah. They are livin that life.
😁