how far away from competition level do you think this is?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how high do you think my bf% is? anything left to lose besides water? abdominal skinfold is about 2-3mm for example.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
They aren't that clear on my phone... However from what I can see is estimate you around 6-8%

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just looked at some competition pics from people in my weight class and my gilfriend and me both agree that for some reason those guys seem fatter and less full than me, and i eat around 4000 grams of carbs a day and am not even really dieting...weird...
i thought i would never step on stage like this but others even hold fat in their lower abdomen...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Great physique! You are shredded! I just had a dexa scan a few weeks ago and I was 7.7% bf- you are visibly much drier than I am. I would say you are no more than 6%. You could be stage ready in a hurry.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
i just looked at some competition pics from people in my weight class and my gilfriend and me both agree that for some reason those guys seem fatter and less full than me, and i eat around 4000 grams of carbs a day and am not even really dieting...weird...
i thought i would never step on stage like this but others even hold fat in their lower abdomen...
Hey man that's great... I'm hoping you mean 400g too haha

If you can eat that amount, look full and no water retention/bloat that's awesome!!!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah 400 lol. also calories are about 4000 maintenance at this point. the thing is, it is not genetic. i have tried and used hundreds of supplements over the years and finally found what works for me. i don't follow any rules or laws of bb but do it intuitively. i know i need to manage my insulin sensitivity and estrogen, otherwise i would look a lot worse on 3000 calories.
i have also started formulating supplements for a uk company based on my own experiences. i found out that i need to work with my body not against it, i am still breaking prs from a time i was 35lbs heavier, because i am not restricting my nutrient intake but rather optimizing my metabolism.
i see guys doing cardio daily and eating lowcarb diets, taking in maybe 2000 calories and i know they are harming their bodies. if they learnt how to make their body use nutrients in the best way and had a feel for the reasons that keep them from achieving their goals they would not have to put themselves through that torture. it is simply through my knowledge and the feel i have for my body that i can look like this without what others think is necessay.
i simply know when i have an insane appetite for a cinnamon bun, or apple pie, or whatever, that it is not greed for pleasure but my body lets me know exactly what it wants. sometimes i only need 3000 cals, sometimes 5000, the body is dynamic and doesn't work the same every day and i have learnt to listen to it. same with supps and aas, if something feels wrong, i throw it out instead of using it because i spent money or i made a 20 week plan, because i know it will not do me any good. so i don't plan cycles or nutrition but do it all very dynamically.
i think having a chronic neuroimmunological illness also has taught me to understand the signals much better. for example i wanted to workout today but my body just was saying NO, and i have matured enough to leave the ego out and take the day off.

my supplementation also plays a big role but people will always take this as advertising for my products. for example, i know that i need more endorphins, serotonin and norepinephrin and less acetylcholine and dopamine. also i can tell the effects of various substances apart while taking them simultaneously. must be from years of practicing intospection and self awareness. sometimes i will have a bad workout or some other kind of bad day o experience, but in retospect it is because i didn't pay attention to the signs, one knows a lot more than we are consciously aware of. then afterwads i realize i knew this was the wrong way to do something but i tried to use my intellect over my intuition and that always goes wrong.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
needs a little more delt from those shots, even though no pic you have posted showcases that. Just from what I can see other than that conditioning looks pretty good, vascular and lean. just need a bit more fullness up top. legs look lean as heck.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
outer quad looks really full compared to inner vastus medialis obliquus, great conditioning with regards to bf though, I applaud your effort. pretty solid for a show, need mad tan and shave though.lol

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i would say shoulders are actually a strong point. i don't train to be a bb though, so i am sure there are many smaller muscles lacking, as i really don't care that much about that, my training is also mostly heavy compound movements. was just curious to know in regads to bf etc.
i don't think i aactually wanna compete but maybe doing some fitnes modelling or so, that could make me some money :D

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Looks much better in that pic brother not flat at all, probably just lighting plus you're a ghost lol

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yeah 400 lol. also calories are about 4000 maintenance at this point. the thing is, it is not genetic. i have tried and used hundreds of supplements over the years and finally found what works for me. i don't follow any rules or laws of bb but do it intuitively. i know i need to manage my insulin sensitivity and estrogen, otherwise i would look a lot worse on 3000 calories.
i have also started formulating supplements for a uk company based on my own experiences. i found out that i need to work with my body not against it, i am still breaking prs from a time i was 35lbs heavier, because i am not restricting my nutrient intake but rather optimizing my metabolism.
i see guys doing cardio daily and eating lowcarb diets, taking in maybe 2000 calories and i know they are harming their bodies. if they learnt how to make their body use nutrients in the best way and had a feel for the reasons that keep them from achieving their goals they would not have to put themselves through that torture. it is simply through my knowledge and the feel i have for my body that i can look like this without what others think is necessay.
i simply know when i have an insane appetite for a cinnamon bun, or apple pie, or whatever, that it is not greed for pleasure but my body lets me know exactly what it wants. sometimes i only need 3000 cals, sometimes 5000, the body is dynamic and doesn't work the same every day and i have learnt to listen to it. same with supps and aas, if something feels wrong, i throw it out instead of using it because i spent money or i made a 20 week plan, because i know it will not do me any good. so i don't plan cycles or nutrition but do it all very dynamically.
i think having a chronic neuroimmunological illness also has taught me to understand the signals much better. for example i wanted to workout today but my body just was saying NO, and i have matured enough to leave the ego out and take the day off.

my supplementation also plays a big role but people will always take this as advertising for my products. for example, i know that i need more endorphins, serotonin and norepinephrin and less acetylcholine and dopamine. also i can tell the effects of various substances apart while taking them simultaneously. must be from years of practicing intospection and self awareness. sometimes i will have a bad workout or some other kind of bad day o experience, but in retospect it is because i didn't pay attention to the signs, one knows a lot more than we are consciously aware of. then afterwads i realize i knew this was the wrong way to do something but i tried to use my intellect over my intuition and that always goes wrong.
Holy bible batman

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
huh? are you the kind that thinks i am a genius or insane? i can guarantee, neither is the case...lol

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
huh? are you the kind that thinks i am a genius or insane? i can guarantee, neither is the case...lol
no, I was referring only to the length of the post.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha, wait til you see any of my product descriptions :D
even when people ask me stuff per pm, i always ty to cover every detail so my posts tend to get very long.
it annoys me too that in today world people seem to be in such a hurry that you never get any detailed information from anyone. when someone asks me a question i could write a 5 page essay back on it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Id say your about a tan away from the stage lol.

Damn close in my opinion

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Looking LEAN man! You should peak properly and hit a show

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
how high do you think my bf% is? anything left to lose besides water? abdominal skinfold is about 2-3mm for example.

Look fantastic brother, now all ya need is to tan for a week and you will look perfect.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look pretty damn good bro.. drop the water, the little you have and it is a go.

Mike