Unanswered How effective is cardarine

Nattysstayhome

Awards
I have been running cardarine for about a month at 20mg a day for the hell of it along with test deca msten and dmz and been dirty bulking like crazy and yet im still lean dry as **** and losing fat. The cardarine cant be helping that much can it?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't say much for leaning/loosing bf%, but for a month on 20 mg, endurance was super high

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't say much for leaning/loosing bf%, but for a month on 20 mg, endurance was super high

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardarine doesn’t have any direct effect on fat cells. It’s basically an endurance booster that can help you push thru MORE cardio / intensity which can result in losing more fat. In your case looking at the cycle you’re on cardarine will help keeping your lipids in a healthier range. Doubt you’ll feel it for anything else

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cardarine doesn’t have any direct effect on fat cells. It’s basically an endurance booster that can help you push thru MORE cardio / intensity which can result in losing more fat. In your case looking at the cycle you’re on cardarine will help keeping your lipids in a healthier range. Doubt you’ll feel it for anything else
so cardarine is more an on cycle than something to use pct or in my case during my cruise since i am on trt and blast ( cycle) then cruise

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can def use it in pct. It does have muscle preservation properties and also helps with cortisol. Forget reduce xt, use this.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you guys noticed after coming off of Cardarine? Do you taper off or cold turkey?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you guys noticed after coming off of Cardarine? Do you taper off or cold turkey?