How does one get started taking testosterone?

way2low

way2low

Awards
Im new to this, still learning. Im wanting possibly start within the next few months. What do you take prior during and after cycles? How long should your cycles go for? Any info will help.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Prior you'd want to build up some protection for your liver if you were going to be combining it with anything methylated. during you'd want the proper support suppliments (including emergency "oh **** i have gyno" stuff), and afterwards you'll need a proper pct. Some things vary with length of cycle.

ManBeast

way2low

way2low

Awards
What is gyno? Im just now learning all this. Explain it like im stupid, with all the details

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Gyno is the growth of breasts in males which has a higher chance of occuring on a steroid cycle due to elevated hormone levels.

ManBeast

way2low

way2low

Awards
Oh ok. So what do you take to control that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You have an AI (i.e. arimidex) on hand, or some other compound if you are using tren (it induces a prolactin based gyno), as well as nolva to control and eliminate the estrogen that is causing the trouble. BUT you don't want to run them the whole time because they will lower your gains, so they are on an "as needed" protocall.

ManBeast

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im new to this, still learning. Im wanting possibly start within the next few months. What do you take prior during and after cycles? How long should your cycles go for? Any info will help.
I am just wondering how old are you and why do you want to start using anabolics?.

adnscmplx

Awards
Also wondering how old you are. With those questions, you are not even close to ready to do this. Take you time and read up.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats? Weight/height/age/bf%
How long have you been lifting?
How long have you been considering anabolics?

way2low

way2low

Awards
25. 6'4" 280 been lifting off an on four about 6 years. Just started back about for months ago.

way2low

way2low

Awards
Got the checklist gerbil. I appreciate it. I think i will hold off for a while.

way2low

way2low

Awards
Definetly makes you think. Thanks!