Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How does my mdrol cycle look?

Rscheminger

Member
I am 20 years old 5'10" 200 lbs and I play college football. I have ran an hdrol cycle in the past and had great results from it. I am now starting an mdrol cycle to add on size and strength. I know mdrol is a very potent ph but I have been researching how to run it for over a month. This is how my cycle will look along with a clean diet, four days a week lifting, and cardio:

Preloading 1 week: CEL Cycle Assist, 3g Taurine, 5g Fish Oil, Opti-men multi vitamin

My mdrol cycle will be 10/10/20/20 along with the cycle assist, taurine, fish oil, and multi vitamin

PCT: Clomid 100/50/50 along with CEL PCT assist, Inhibit-E, fish oil, multi vitamin, and creatine monohydrate

Please let me know what you think and if any changes should be made, thank you!
 
I think the cycle looks good but the NCAA drug tests will cause a failed test if m-drol is in your system. Unless you play at a junior college or you are just gonna roll the dice then I would learn more about how long it take for m-drol to get out of your system if thats what you really wanna do. I came across the same problem when I was playing in college too.
 
superdrol isn't a ph, it is an oral steroid called methasteron. you cycle looks good to me. I like the choice in dosing.

I also have to agree with the person above, but if you dont get tested for that, your good to go, if you do, i'd say wait until off season.
 
I play for a D3 school and we don't get tested unless we make it to the championship. thanks alot for the help guys!
 
Cant hurt to add it during PCT I guess. Two weeks into PCT. either leanxtreme or activate xtreme
 
I just ordered ordered sns reduce xt...that seems to be one of the more popular ones and im a little skeptical of oral sprays ha
 
I just ordered ordered sns reduce xt...that seems to be one of the more popular ones and im a little skeptical of oral sprays ha

Suppress-C ain't an oral spray :D It is topical.
 
Back
Top