How does mast compare to androsterone/epiandro/proviron.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like dht’s and always run a one of these alone side a cruise dose but with how things are at the moment ordering from the states its getting expensive (I’m in the uk). Even in the uk proviron is on the expensive side so been thinking of mast, would probably only use 200-250mg along side the same dose of test. for the price of one months worth of 1 of the above 3 I can get 30 weeks worth of mast.

just like to hear experiences with mast compared to the andros/proviron?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Proviron is mood/libido/energy/estrogen antagonism for me. Mild, pleasant. Epiandro/androsterone is like workout energy, aggression, amped. Mast combines all of those things all the time for me (just used Mast E for 6wks at 200mg added to this recent cycle). I stopped it because it was really making my scalp itch and I felt like it was about to make my crown shed (nothing has ever made me feel this way prior and I would say I get on quite well with DHT derivatives). And it really drove up acne hard, and like I never have had (maybe it would have been cystic if using longer or for bigger doses?). Also made me feel ‘almost’ anxious. Like I could feel it in the background often.

It’s cheap enough it’s worth a try, but I would recommend just starting by adding 100mg for a while and see how you get on with it. I will be trying it again later on like that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hyde nailed it. My experiences were the same with these compounds. Proviron was really mild for me although noticeable. Masteron was another world.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Proviron is mood/libido/energy/estrogen antagonism for me. Mild, pleasant. Epiandro/androsterone is like workout energy, aggression, amped. Mast combines all of those things all the time for me (just used Mast E for 6wks at 200mg added to this recent cycle). I stopped it because it was really making my scalp itch and I felt like it was about to make my crown shed (nothing has ever made me feel this way prior and I would say I get on quite well with DHT derivatives). And it really drove up acne hard, and like I never have had (maybe it would have been cystic if using longer or for bigger doses?). Also made me feel ‘almost’ anxious. Like I could feel it in the background often.

It’s cheap enough it’s worth a try, but I would recommend just starting by adding 100mg for a while and see how you get on with it. I will be trying it again later on like that.
thank you, was hoping for a detailed experience like that. Think I’ll be sticking to my one true love androsterone and epi here and there.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first cycle was 8 weeks off test p and Mast. I felt good the whole time, strength went up, got leaner, gained quality weight which I almost kept all of and had that “ON” look. I had no sides. Actually, now when we talk about it I realized that I have to get some and run it again. :)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde exactly my experience with masteron!

positives: insane aggression in the gym, alpha attitutde, a bit of muscle hardening, strength gains

negatives: obnoxious back acne, severe anxiety, sporadic panic attacks

It also didnt screw with my sleep at all, i would have a panic attack, go ahead and brew some lavender tea, drink it, and sleep like a baby
But alsp i had episodes where i felt absolutely horrible, like i couldnt stand the sound of the dishes clapping against each other, severe, severe anxiety.

weird, eh?

Right now running 15mg ed tren ace for a short period of time. I also did run 100mg a week of mast. I have to say that i feel that mast is a bit more androgenic as far as mood goes, i feel more pissed off on masteron than on tren.

But Tren is on a whole another level, muscle just seems to keep coming. To me it seems that tren is much more selective to building muscle, much more than test or mast.

Last edited:
Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde exactly my experience with masteron!

positives: insane aggression in the gym, alpha attitutde, a bit of muscle hardening, strength gains

negatives: obnoxious back acne, severe anxiety, sporadic panic attacks

It also didnt screw with my sleep at all, i would have a panic attack, go ahead and brew some lavender tea, drink it, and sleep like a baby
But alsp i had episodes where i felt absolutely horrible, like i couldnt stand the sound of the dishes clapping against each other, severe, severe anxiety.

weird, eh?

Right now running 15mg ed tren ace for a short period of time. I also did run 100mg a week of mast. I have to say that i feel that mast is a bit more androgenic as far as mood goes, i feel more pissed off on masteron than on tren.

But Tren is on a whole another level, muscle just seems to keep coming. To me it seems that tren is much more selective to building muscle, much more than test or mast.
Im defiantly staying away from Masteron now. I get on great with prov, androsterone, epiandro so will stick to those.

Tren is the most tempting thing in the world to me but scares the **** out of me too. I need to be careful with my choices as I work in health care and emotions can run high already when you have been there for 12 hours taking constant abuse and running on empty.

Do you get on well with tren?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im defiantly staying away from Masteron now. I get on great with prov, androsterone, epiandro so will stick to those.

Tren is the most tempting thing in the world to me but scares the **** out of me too. I need to be careful with my choices as I work in health care and emotions can run high already when you have been there for 12 hours taking constant abuse and running on empty.

Do you get on well with tren?
I am only running it at 15 mg ed and for a very short period of time as i fuked up my schedule for the cycle (had to come off due to travel and then hoped back on as i sad fuk it i need to improve my looks haha)

Yeah i get along with it quite well at this very low dose and duration, but i reckon things woukd get pretty shaky if i upped it to the usual doses (50mg ed).

From everything we know tren is harsher than masteron as far as mental sides go.

Also, another thing i get from tren is 0 libido. Could be related, maybe it isnt, because it was non existent before (but i was off cycle, so low t, now i am running 250 test so weird, but well, i am doing it fpr the gains, not for libido)
Doesnt bother me personally as i am single but you may want to take that into consideration.

I honestly wouldnt go with tren if i didnt already have it, but i am glad i did it as 250 test and 105 tren sh1ts on 500 test, i gained in 10 days what i did in 4 weeks on 500 test. Granted, there is some muscle memory in play, but i also trained intensely before i started this cycle, so yeah, tren rocks as far as results go.

Overall i will be using it my next cycle, a proper one (which means 6 weeks for me), at about 20 mg ED with test and some dianabol most likely.

But...obviously if sth has tons of positives there will be a price to pay...and mine may just be the recovery part. Tren produces very harsh shutdown.

Btw oh hell no even on this low doses of test and tren i wouldnt be able to take any bullsh1t from anyone. Dont get me wrong I can tolerate tons even on gear if the people are plain ignorant or dont understand

i worked for a short period as a mobile phoen tech a guy, mostly explaining old folks how to use the smartphones, so you can imagine what kind of stupid things i had to explain to them, every single bit of detail, also some of them nearly deaf etc

But like i said, i can do that all day not a problem, as long as the person is plain uneducated i dont have a problem with patience

But man oh man, if i sense that someone is cheeky intentionally, or wants to intentionally undermine me etc...i start fantasizing about chopping their head off and picking it up by the hair haha srs

Thank goodnes i work as a freelancer (part time), other than that, i can work as a bookkeeper perhaps hahaha...

Yep, actually looking for a bookkeeping type of job, just for the peace of mind, to not have to deal with morons.

Another thing i am noticing right now is highly increased hair shedding.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thank you, was hoping for a detailed experience like that. Think I’ll be sticking to my one true love androsterone and epi here and there.
I’m also in the UK, which brand do you use for androsterone and epi? Pm if you can, thanks mate.