How does everyone react to primo?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used primo on and off for a while now. I came off it around 6 weeks ago. I don't use primo to grow but to just control estrogen.

The reason I quit was that even small doses seem to crash my estrogen. I was on 150mg test for trt. My estrogen kept climbing. I added in 25mg x 2 a week and ended up with estrogen at 12. Felt terrible. I waited a period and dropped to 12-15mg twice a week. Still felt like it was crashing me. I am gonna do 20mg once a week and see how that works. I do bloods after every change in my protocol. I like to know what the compound is doing.

Seems I'm very sensitive to primo? I would raise my dose but 150mg sits me at 1200ng/dl+ and that's more than high enough to slowly grow and feel good.

I can't use aromatase inhibitors. I've tried aromasin/arimidex. They both make me feel dreadful. Even small doses. I've played with them all.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your on so little testosterone that it seems any amount of primo crashes it. So theres 3 options, drop primo, raise testosterone till you find the right balance or try something otc for estrogen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im aware its trt, but you either need more estrogen or less primo or something to replace it primo. Masteron would probably be a better option. Its serm like and can lower estrogen in some but not as much as primo

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you really need something to control E on that low dose of Test? Maybe that’s your issue in the first place, your E is in a good range from the start and as soon as you add something it drops it too low. I barely use anything to control E on 200mg Test for an example.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you really need something to control E on that low dose of Test? Maybe that’s your issue in the first place, your E is in a good range from the start and as soon as you add something it drops it too low. I barely use anything to control E on 200mg Test for an example.
Thats what i would assume. If 50mg craahes e then e was probably low to mid range to start

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh my estrogen was getting far too high. I was well out of the range and I felt high e2 symptoms. I'm not sure why my estrogen does continue to climb. I do have a genetic defect that slows down my estrogen clearance?

Aromasin/Arimidex all make me feel horrendous.

I've thought about running some hcg alongside my trt and see how trt + hcg + low dose primo does.

I do bloods after every change I make. In my 20's I could just blast 500mg test and feel fine. In my later 30's I can't do that anymore. My body goes crazy. I love the feeling of higher test but estrogen becomes a nightmare.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what i would assume. If 50mg craahes e then e was probably low to mid range to start
My e2 just kept climbing and climbing. I was getting hot flashes' Night sweats and mood swings. I do bloods anytime I change my protocol. Just seems I'm sensitive to primo?

I've got calcium d glucarate + dim their. I might do a run of test + cdg + Dim and wait a month and see how I feel and do bloods.

I will get dialed back in and stay their. The constant swings in hormones really make you feel terrible. Low e2 is hell on earth. I would take higher estrogen any day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My e2 just kept climbing and climbing. I was getting hot flashes' Night sweats and mood swings. I do bloods anytime I change my protocol. Just seems I'm sensitive to primo?

I've got calcium d glucarate + dim their. I might do a run of test + cdg + Dim and wait a month and see how I feel and do bloods.

I will get dialed back in and stay their. The constant swings in hormones really make you feel terrible. Low e2 is hell on earth. I would take higher estrogen any day.
Ya i actually let my estrogen run high. If i got no sides i let it go. I feel better mentally and physically with estrogen a bit higher(within reason)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Mast? It might work better for you.
I have mast sitting their but never tried it.

Have you?

Currently running some epistane just now. Amazing compound. I feel very good on it and it adds some nice mass and strength.

Once I run this I will maybe try adding in the mast?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya i actually let my estrogen run high. If i got no sides i let it go. I feel better mentally and physically with estrogen a bit higher(within reason)
How high do you usually let it get to?

I gave myself gyno with dbol. This was years ago though when I didn't have much knowledge. I used raloxifene and it cleared it up. That's why high estrogen spooks me.

I'm using epistane just now. I'm sure it's impacting my estrogen also? Not as bad as primo though.

I am doing bloods next week so will know exactly where everything is sitting.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How high do you usually let it get to?

I gave myself gyno with dbol. This was years ago though when I didn't have much knowledge. I used raloxifene and it cleared it up. That's why high estrogen spooks me.

I'm using epistane just now. I'm sure it's impacting my estrogen also? Not as bad as primo though.

I am doing bloods next week so will know exactly where everything is sitting.
You have too many variables, its a guessing game. Test is only trt, your taking 2 very anti estrogenic steroids, its no wonder why your crashing your estrogen. Drop the primo or the epistane. Epistane is probably doing it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have mast sitting their but never tried it.

Have you?

Currently running some epistane just now. Amazing compound. I feel very good on it and it adds some nice mass and strength.

Once I run this I will maybe try adding in the mast?
I have used Mast but in a cycle with Test, no AI was needed during that cycle. Many do use Mast with TRT though but I try to only use Test during TRT/cruise.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, pinning lower doses more frequently as opposed to one or two shots per week can make a difference in e2 spikes. Daily pinning is ideal even on trt but it can be a hassle. The more bio-identical in administration the better. This also helps shbg stay in better shape. Try splitting your doses up into every other day injections.

If you want to try an otc option, SNS Inhibit-e is probably one of the best out there.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have too many variables, its a guessing game. Test is only trt, your taking 2 very anti estrogenic steroids, its no wonder why your crashing your estrogen. Drop the primo or the epistane. Epistane is probably doing it.
I'm not using both together. I dropped the primo 2 weeks before starting epistane. Apologees I may have made it sound like that.

I wouldn't use 2 together.

The epistane I've been on for about a week and I have to admit. It's a great compound. My moods been incredible all week. I also just put an extra 20lbs onto my dumbell press. Very happy so far. My calories are much higher also though.