How do you winny?

Spudpunx

Active Member
I'm currently running 500mg sust ew on week 6 now and just finished up my OT at 60mg ed for the first 5 weeks.

I have 300 tabs of 10mg winny at my disposal.

I would like to see how you guys would add it to this cycle.
 
What is OT? How long you plan to run cycle? What's ur goal from cycle and winny? Have u ran winny before?

Yes i have. I ran it for 4 weeks at 70 mg before. My goal is to increase size and strength with more emphasis on strength. I know that winny won't do much for size but it's what I have. OT = oral turinabol
 
Yes i have. I ran it for 4 weeks at 70 mg before. My goal is to increase size and strength with more emphasis on strength. I know that winny won't do much for size but it's what I have. OT = oral turinabol
If you are comfortable with 70 mg again then that's what I would do for 4-6 weeks at the end. I ran it for 6 weeks at 50 mg and provided lots of strength so 70 mg should be awesome.
 
Back
Top