How do you view the forum?

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I’m trying to make my way back into fitness and the AM community, and wondering how everyone views this forum.

I had an android phone for the longest time which still had the AM app on it. Really enjoyed the layout.
Now I have an iPhone and didn’t notice an AM app in the App Store.

I have been viewing AM via the website on my cell phone but the layout seems a bit hard to navigate, and what I enjoyed immensely about the app was the timeline feature of seeing all current threads and posts.

I just download Tapatalk and while that does a good job of mirroring the app layout for whatever reason it is not notifying me of any messages, notifications, or posts that have been replayed back.

Just curious if anyone else faces that issue. Thanks!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just use safari. I have this page bookmarked and just refresh every now and again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I almost always view it on an Android phone, via the website.
I actually prefer it over the (old) app, or Tapatalk.
Honestly, I think it is partly what we get used to.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m trying to make my way back into fitness and the AM community, and wondering how everyone views this forum.

I had an android phone for the longest time which still had the AM app on it. Really enjoyed the layout.

I have been viewing AM via the website on my cell phone but the layout seems a bit hard to navigate, and what I enjoyed immensely about the app was the timeline feature of seeing all current threads and posts.

I just download Tapatalk and while that does a good job of mirroring the app layout for whatever reason it is not notifying me of any messages, notifications, or posts that have been replayed back.

Miss you big bro been a bit since I’ve been here but remember the good ol days. I use duck duck go and mine looks like this. I mainly use the lightning bolt that new post then the bell is notifications. It took me a minute to get used to it.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I almost always view it on an Android phone, via the website.
I actually prefer it over the (old) app, or Tapatalk.
Honestly, I think it is partly what we get used to.
I miss my droid. Yeah my old ass just needs to get use to this new layout.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I'm also using the website on my phone. I honestly don't remember what the app looks like anymore but I do remember using the forum got a little tougher with the app gone. Ps, the app has been gone for years!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Miss you big bro been a bit since I’ve been here but remember the good ol days. I use duck duck go and mine looks like this. I mainly use the lightning bolt that new post then the bell is notifications. It took me a minute to get used to it.
View attachment 228831
It’s been far too long man! I miss you too and hope you are well! Ah the good ol days of AM. I have met some amazing people over the years because of this place, and had many great conversations. Nothing will beat those times.
I’ll check out duck duck go. Thanks bro.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I stuck with android after all these years. Too stubborn to change and I don't wanna support apple
Well with your janky ass talk to text I’m getting ready to support apple for you and get you a iPhone lmao 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well with your janky ass talk to text I’m getting ready to support apple for you and get you a iPhone lmao 🤣
That's the only downside to this phone. And it only happens on this forum and emails. When I'm sending a text it works fine. I think it all has to do with a bad system update

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm also using the website on my phone. I honestly don't remember what the app looks like anymore but I do remember using the forum got a little tougher with the app gone. Ps, the app has been gone for years!
Haha damn, I’ve been away in a slumber for a long time then! I’m sure I’ll get used to the website layout within a few days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haha damn, I’ve been away in a slumber for a long time then! I’m sure I’ll get used to the website layout within a few days.
I do what I think someone already said. I make a shortcut to the website and it sits on my screen mixed in with other apps

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I stuck with android after all these years. Too stubborn to change and I don't wanna support apple
I had droids forever but the last one I had, had consistent charging issues so I decided to make the switch to apple. It’s been ok, I miss some of the fun features that my droid had but the iPhone is simple to use.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mainly use a PC, but Safari works great on my I phone