How do you see a list of mods on the site?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a thread deleted for spam and I have no idea who to contact about it. Is there a link somewhere to see the mods? I don't want to bother @Admin all the time.

-SS

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It looks like one of the bots tagged your thread with all of the VPN links as spammy.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks like one of the bots tagged your thread with all of the VPN links as spammy.
Would it be alright if I reposted it? I did include my referral link to my VPN (I get 1 free month of service if someone signs up under me) but I can take that out if it's a problem. But, I really just wanted to tell people about the free Opera browser.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually, I've noticed a lot of my posts have been deleted with no explanation. I posted a thread asking about nutrisystem in the weight loss section, gone, I posted about injectable l-carnitine, gone, I posted a thread in here about encrypting your email using mailvelope, gone. None of these were spam threads and I didn't get any notifications about them.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, I'm still a bit confused. Did I break the rules by posting these threads? Can I repost them? @Ari Gold can you provide any more assistance?