How do you guys space out supplements, vitamins etc...

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So dosing a bunch of stuff gets tricky. How do you guys so about spacing stuff out? Do you worry about absorption and taking too much stuff at once? Ive been sitting here trying to figure out a way to as even as possible, space stuff out. It seems like it's going to be a chore to get it evenly spaced out, more-so on the weekend. During the week is all good since I'll be working and I'll just coincide dosing with my breaks. What's your thoughts on dosing "too much stuff" at once and absorption, V.S. not worrying about it and it really not making a difference.

I dont mind spacing it would 3 times on the weekend, but more than that is going to be tough to remember...

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take my stuff 3 times a day, mostly resveratrol, forskolin and my multivitamins.

Anything that can (or should) be taken without food I take first thing in the morning after I brush my teeth.

The rest I split up into two parts, one I take with breakfast, the other with dinner. I put my capsules in small Altoids tins (one for breakfast, one for dinner) that fit nicely into that ssecondary pocket you find in the right front pocket of Levi's jeans.

I always load up the tins and line up the morning caps/multis when getting ready for bed the night before, so it's all waiting for me in the morning.

It's very routine now so I don't have to think about it, ie: I know the dosages by heart at this point.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say don't worry too much about the spacing and absorption thing, but I'm not an expert on that topic.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have a bunch of health stuff, like. Vitamins etc. Now I'm adding in MTest And Anabolic Effect and those two extras are throwing off the dosing scheme I had.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I split 2 doses of everything that's a natural supplement, 1 in the morning with breakfast and 1 with dinner. I just try to avoid taking them directly before or after my workout.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Daily vitamins/probiotic I take with my largest meal.

ThermoAmp taken once when I wake up and once with my lunch.

EC 3x / day every four hours after the first dose right when I wake up

Cordygen 45 min pre-workout
High volume 30 min pre-workout
Creatine with post-workout meal

Topicals (Ursa Major and flashpoint) right after morning shower and right after post-workout PM shower

Sleep stuff I take an hour before bed

Also have some calcium powder and psyllium husk I throw in with my morning protein shake

All of which took months of trial and error before it became muscle memory and actually reasonable with my work schedule. To try to balance all that off rip would take simply way to much brain power. I’d prolly recommend starting simple and just make sure you get it all consumed daily before working about absorption timing. Then once you’ve got that down to a routine, get more specific with it.