How do you guys prepare your food :(

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Hey guys, I cook at 9pm every 3 days and the pack it up in the fridge and I won't have to cook for 3 more days ..... I'm just wondering because a lot of people say this that they cook daily, how is that even possible?

For one your have loads of washing to do also how do you defrost your meat so fast ? I just don't get it! Please help guys

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I think it depends on how much time you have. You could cook every day, but I feel like that would only be possible if you had a lot of time. Typically, I break up my meal prep into 2 nights. 1 night is for meats and 1 night is for veggies/carbs. That will all usually last me for about 5 days or so. Sunday is usually the meat night, Weds the veggies/carbs night. I cook breakfast every morning, though. On the weekends I might actually HAVE the time to cook a nice dinner for myself and I usually do. I think as long as you find a method that works for you you're golden.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big ass George Foreman grill was the best thing I've ever invested in. I can put enough chicken/fish or steak on it to last me for 3 days hop in the shower and take it off when I'm done. No real mess to clean up and it's super easy

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Thanks for the reply, sounds about the same what I do, glad I'm doing it right

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nuwave ovens cooks meat to restaurant perfection from frozen in 10 mins no joke. Yes serious.