Unanswered How do you avoid flat look (srs) ?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright,
I just came off a testosterone blast and am now on trt dose. Also, i am on vacation for a week and i will not be hitting the gym while here. I am in a slight deficit (i know it sounds funny but i am on a small island where the only store is barely half stocked hahahah). I am still hitting 2g/kg of protein though. Diet is high carb/moderate protein/low fat.

The problem I have is that i got extremely flat in the past 5 or so days. I was sweating like a madman previously so this may have played the part. But seriously, no matter how many carbs i eat i am still flat. I have to hit the weights constantly to avoid flat look. 2 days without gym = one way ticket to flat city for me. And its always arms that get flat, my shoulders are still nice and plump.

Is there anything else I could do lol? I mean I am pretty long in this game (5+years) but still i have periods of flatness lol that cannot be explained. They seem to come when it gets hot (dehydration related) or when i miss the gym for 3 or more days.
I dont want to bring back my teenage self and find myself doing a few sets of close grip pushups and band lateral raises to pump up before the beach hahaha.

I gues i just have to hit the weights and eat a surplus of carbs ehh.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried any pump products like Agmatine or Vaso6? It might help to keep some vascularity

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried any pump products like Agmatine or Vaso6? It might help to keep some vascularity
I didnt but i might, never considered those as effective, but never tried them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Increase your protein intake some more. Sweat a lot? Increase salt intake. Want a hard look, take an OTC AI like letrone by BLR. Glycerol and good water intake can make one look pretty solid.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Increase your protein intake some more. Sweat a lot? Increase salt intake. Want a hard look, take an OTC AI like letrone by BLR. Glycerol and good water intake can make one look pretty solid.
I already use aromasin as an ai.
I might try agmantine though.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I already use aromasin as an ai.
I might try agmantine though.
I would mix agmatine and glycerol. Glycerol will give you the pumped look better than agmatine. They both are cheap.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you Will not keep the same fullness at that lower dose. Lower nitrogen retention and you will lose some size. The comments about electrolytes are true. Also if you reduced your food intake you will flatten out from that as well.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GDA’s, carb timing and workout frequency work for me in this respect. If you want to feel full all the time, look into training full body 3x per week, eating TKD (carbs peri-workout) with a GDA, and you’ll always look/feel full I find.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spoon full of salt is what I use in the summer but I work outside and sweat a lot. Creatine and mk677 also will help.

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
GDA’s, carb timing and workout frequency work for me in this respect. If you want to feel full all the time, look into training full body 3x per week, eating TKD (carbs peri-workout) with a GDA, and you’ll always look/feel full I find.
What is the meaning of TKD

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
I would mix agmatine and glycerol. Glycerol will give you the pumped look better than agmatine. They both are cheap.
Tried 4g glycerol monostearate pre working didn’t feel anything is should it be taken with agmatine and when ?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the meaning of TKD
Targeted Ketogenic Diet. Basically low carb diet (which causes hightened glycogen retention during carb ups), with all your carbs taken post workout (or some throughout the workout as well). I get huge pumps from carbing up only post workout and the pumps tend to stay, especially with that type of training frequency, hitting everything 3x per week. This is almost exclusively how I train during the summer – for aesthetic reasons, then during the winter I like to do something like westside conjugate method or some sort of powerbuilding program.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tried 4g glycerol monostearate pre working didn’t feel anything is should it be taken with agmatine and when ?
You need to consume a lot of water with glycerol, and after you have consumed it. Agmatine is a good no booster. I've been adding salt pre workout as well. I enjoy the feel of glycerol, not the same as a NO pump, it is water pump, you feel more solid

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, creatine and citrulline make me look very full and vascular. Remember to stay hydrated.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spoon full of salt is what I use in the summer but I work outside and sweat a lot. Creatine and mk677 also will help.
Ain’t this the truth! I ran mk and creative for a brief period last year... gained like 10 lbs of water weight in two days!