How do you add a signature to your posts?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went through all the options I could find and I can't find where you add a signature. Are only some people allowed to have signatures or what?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t think we can add signatures.. someone might correct me if I’m wrong tho.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta do it on desktop last I knew.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On mobile one cannot see signatures either.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re right that’s probably it lol altho Im not using the app I’m using regular internet?
I'm not sure. If you are using a web browser in your mobile device, it still switches to mobile view by default more than likely, unless you switch to full page view and that would look like @ss on a small screen. You would barely see any signatures there as well. I'll give it a look tomorrow when I'm more awake. Long day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went through all the options I could find and I can't find where you add a signature. Are only some people allowed to have signatures or what?
those who have sigs had them before last update to site...it used to be easy to add/change sigs.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Shoot me a PM if you want to add one. Currently sponsors can add them or board reps of sponsors.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re right that’s probably it lol altho Im not using the app I’m using regular internet?
A.G. cleared up who can currently add a sig.... Board Sponsors and their Reps.

If you're on an Android device, and would like to view signatures, tap on the 3 dots on the upper right-hand side of your screen, and it will give you the option to toggle between "Mobile", and "Desktop" views.

Desktop isn't very mobile friendly, but you can view sigs with it.

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A.G. cleared up who can currently add a sig.... Board Sponsors and their Reps.

If you're on an Android device, and would like to view signatures, tap on the 3 dots on the upper right-hand side of your screen, and it will give you the option to toggle between "Mobile", and "Desktop" views.

Desktop isn't very mobile friendly, but you can view sigs with it.
I view the site in a desktop browser, so I can see the sigs.

Shame regular users can't have sigs. I'd really just like to add my email address to it.