Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

How do people acquire all these anabolics?

lKosmiKl

Member
Do I seriously just have to order off a sketchy underground lab on the internet and pray it’s real or what.
 
There are a few decent forums out there where you can ask for sources.

This isn't one of those (against the rules here).
But this site is Great for information regarding training, cycles, nutrition, and also encouragement.

This has been my favorite site for years.

:-)
 
Do I seriously just have to order off a sketchy underground lab on the internet and pray it’s real or what.
There are a few TRT clinics that prescribe NPP and Anavar; just have to research it a bit. I currently have a prescription for Anavar 20mg/day and will switch to NPP (Deca) through Vita Bella. All come through compound pharmacies. . Not extreme high doses but I don’t need super high. Just enough to give a great pump and edge.
 
Yes my Anavar was Dr prescribed and filled by a US compounding pharmacy- and even PCT is available via prescription.

Downside you pay a few more $$'s

Upside you get pharma grade gear with labs and Dr supervision. No more guessing on potency or "is it real"
 
Yes my Anavar was Dr prescribed and filled by a US compounding pharmacy- and even PCT is available via prescription.

Downside you pay a few more $$'s

Upside you get pharma grade gear with labs and Dr supervision. No more guessing on potency or "is it real"
Yes but you can use FSA if you have it which is a bonus. My Anavar was $150 and NPP is $80 so cheaper than most UGL IMO and legit.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0114.webp
    IMG_0114.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0113.webp
    IMG_0113.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
There are a few TRT clinics that prescribe NPP and Anavar; just have to research it a bit. I currently have a prescription for Anavar 20mg/day and will switch to NPP (Deca) through Vita Bella. All come through compound pharmacies. . Not extreme high doses but I don’t need super high. Just enough to give a great pump and edge.
You do know that you can get all this from a Dr, right? My Endo prescribed me Test, Var, Winny and offered Deca. Sure, it’s easy to get all this from a Clinic but you also pay Clinic prices…
 
Compared to UGL.
Compared to UGL the prices are bad.

Edit, I checked the Vita Bell site, it’s just like any other scam clinic. They charge $129 a monthly membership and then add on whatever they charge for their medication. If you’re on TRT, you’re pay the monthly membership plus whatever they charge for their Test Cyp. If you like to waste money, go ahead and have fun.
 
Last edited:
Compared to UGL the prices are bad.

Edit, I checked the Vita Bell site, it’s just like any other scam clinic. They charge $129 a monthly membership and then add on whatever they charge for their medication. If you’re on TRT, you’re pay the monthly membership plus whatever they charge for their Test Cyp. If you like to waste money, go ahead and have fun.
You are mistaken: Test C is included with membership or costs $129 per month, followed by $150 or $80 for Anavar or NPP as add-ons. I am not claiming it is an excellent deal, but it is neither poor nor a scam.
 
You are mistaken: Test C is included with membership or costs $129 per month, followed by $150 or $80 for Anavar or NPP as add-ons. I am not claiming it is an excellent deal, but it is neither poor nor a scam.
So you don’t think paying $129 a month for TRT is a scam?!

I pay $5 a month for my TRT for comparison.

Regardless if you call it a scam or not, it’s a waste of money!
 
So you don’t think paying $129 a month for TRT is a scam?!

I pay $5 a month for my TRT for comparison.

Regardless if you call it a scam or not, it’s a waste of money!
Look, I am not trying to argue with you. The topic was “How do people acquire,” and I they wondered whether they really need to order from the sketchy black market.

I was merely noting that you do not have to. Some people might prefer obtaining a prescription for legitimate medication and using an FSA to pay for it. I was simply outlining the methods.
 
Look, I am not trying to argue with you. The topic was “How do people acquire,” and I they wondered whether they really need to order from the sketchy black market.

I was merely noting that you do not have to. Some people might prefer obtaining a prescription for legitimate medication and using an FSA to pay for it. I was simply outlining the methods.
I never promoted illegal steroids/or to buy them. I pointed out that you don’t have to use a sketchy clinic and can just use a regular Dr.

You might like to waste your money but I’m sure some rather save their money.
 
I never promoted illegal steroids/or to buy them. I pointed out that you don’t have to use a sketchy clinic and can just use a regular Dr.

You might like to waste your money but I’m sure some rather save their money.
I understand. You pay $5 for TRT from a non-UGL source and have shared that detail?
 
I get a 6 month script (200mg week of Test Cyp) from my Dr that I fill at CVS for $5 a month. I see my Dr 2x year for TRT refills.
Okay so you are stating that someone cannot submit VitaBella to their insurance? I’m not understanding your point.
 
Okay so you are stating that someone cannot submit VitaBella to their insurance? I’m not understanding your point.
No, VitaBella doesn’t take insurance, like all other clinics. You pay out of pocket (a premium price) for all of their services.
IMG_8608.webp


Funny that you say you don’t want to argue but keep defending your scam clinic you trying to promote. $129 a month for TRT is a scam!
 
Back
Top