There are a few TRT clinics that prescribe NPP and Anavar; just have to research it a bit. I currently have a prescription for Anavar 20mg/day and will switch to NPP (Deca) through Vita Bella. All come through compound pharmacies. . Not extreme high doses but I don’t need super high. Just enough to give a great pump and edge.Do I seriously just have to order off a sketchy underground lab on the internet and pray it’s real or what.
Yes but you can use FSA if you have it which is a bonus. My Anavar was $150 and NPP is $80 so cheaper than most UGL IMO and legit.Yes my Anavar was Dr prescribed and filled by a US compounding pharmacy- and even PCT is available via prescription.
Downside you pay a few more $$'s
Upside you get pharma grade gear with labs and Dr supervision. No more guessing on potency or "is it real"
how can i find this company?Yes but you can use FSA if you have it which is a bonus. My Anavar was $150 and NPP is $80 so not terrible in my opinion.
Just google Vita Bellahow can i find this company?
Agree and even if you do buy UGL you have a prescription…Best way to source for sure and your 100% legit. Bonus as you can travel with it anywhere (in the US)
Not for a drug that been bought illegally.Agree and even if you do buy UGL you have a prescription…
You do know that you can get all this from a Dr, right? My Endo prescribed me Test, Var, Winny and offered Deca. Sure, it’s easy to get all this from a Clinic but you also pay Clinic prices…There are a few TRT clinics that prescribe NPP and Anavar; just have to research it a bit. I currently have a prescription for Anavar 20mg/day and will switch to NPP (Deca) through Vita Bella. All come through compound pharmacies. . Not extreme high doses but I don’t need super high. Just enough to give a great pump and edge.
I just said that and the prices are not bad.You do know that you can get all this from a Dr, right? My Endo prescribed me Test, Var, Winny and offered Deca. Sure, it’s easy to get all this from a Clinic but you also pay Clinic prices…